PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2019 Playoff Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats scenarios seem too obvious this year. Finish with better record than Ravens and get 1 seed; otherwise 2 seed.

Ravens Niners in fcking Baltimore at 1pm. I dont see the Ravens losing another game. Sad.

Ravens Niners in fcking Baltimore at 1pm. I dont see the Ravens losing another game. Sad.
Really isn't that sad. They are going to lose another game. Most likely either that SF game or - I suspect - a divisional game. Just happens.

In a scenario that they DON'T lose again and somehow get to the #1 seed : I can see them losing before the AFCCG and I can also see NE going to BAL and winning in the AFCCG.

This Ravens team is less scary than the 2003 Indy, the 2018 Chiefs, the 2004 Steelers...

I think Baltimore has 2 more losses in them this season.

ps: especially if one is to us in the afc championship game!

Really hope the patriots secure that #1 seed. With this offense, I don't want the pats to have to go on the road and play anyone. Especially not the ravens.

love this thing, something to play with during dull moments at work....

Kinda confused why teams are not prepared for the RPO ? College teams do this awful lot. Yet, NFL teams cannot seem to adjust.

The Patriots certainly didn't in their loss (thrashing) to the Ravens. Texans looked pathetic.

It looks like Buffalo could end up with the 5th seed and go to KC in the first round. They'd have a much better chance with the 6th seed which would send them to Houston instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back