Zoltan Mesko Waived By Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fumbrunner

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
per twitter.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m
#Steelers waved P Zoltan Mesko, they announced. Sad.

Well then. Good call BB?

Sign him! Make him a captain this week! Oh wait, they're not the Jets.

Too bad for Zoltan. Hope he finds work quickly.

That's sad. I hope he regains his confidence and gets picked up by another team.

Wow, was he that bad for the Steelers? I was surprised when he was cut by the Pats and now am surprised again that he was cut by the Steelers. I thought he was a pretty good punter. I guess I am not all that knowledgeable about professional punting...

Wow, was he that bad for the Steelers? I was surprised when he was cut by the Pats and now am surprised again that he was cut by the Steelers. I thought he was a pretty good punter. I guess I am not all that knowledgeable about professional punting...

Just goes to show you how far a cool name will take you.

Best of luck to Zoltan..Zoltan!

Getting cut by the Patriots could have caused his confidence to be shot as I thought he punted better in the preseason with the Patriots than he did in the season with the Steelers.

Hopefully, he gets another opportunity and can show his worth again. I'm rooting for you, Mr. Mesko.

The nice thing about Zoltan Emperor of Space is that he's intelligent, personable and well educated. Has a business degree I believe. Were he not to catch on with another team for the easy money, he's well positioned to take his buck$ and begin a real career outside football.

Thanks and best wishes Zoltan!

Just goes to show you how far a cool name will take you.

Best of luck to Zoltan..Zoltan!

His was the only official Pats jersey shirt to bear a player's first name. (Just a bit of trivia I knew would astound everyone.) :eek:

Sign the . . . oh, wait, never mind. :(

The nice thing about Zoltan Emperor of Space is that he's intelligent, personable and well educated. Has a business degree I believe. Were he not to catch on with another team for the easy money, he's well positioned to take his buck$ and begin a real career outside football.

Thanks and best wishes Zoltan!

I'm reminded of the quip about Kenneth on 30 Rock: "In five years, we'll all either be working for him or dead by his hand."

It wouldn't surprise me if some day Zoltan owned a stake in an NFL team.

won't be unemployed for long. Hopefuly he finds a team less unlikeable than the Steelers (I know)

Head up Zoltan.

Did he just suck or did he take a leak on the steel curtain?

Good luck, Zoltan. This is a guy to truly root for.

I hope his leg strengthens with some rest and he can come back and hook on with some team.

He wasn't good with the Steelers, for whatever reason. Very strange, I wonder what happened.

They say 3 Rivers is a tough place for kickers. Crappy field and crosswinds off the rivers.

Plus, I'll bet those Pats haters gave him a lot of crap on the sidelines.

When the Patriots inevitably regret going with Allen (which some predicted after he won the punting job) they can just sign Mesko again.

Who says this team doesn't plan for the future?
;)

Guy has a good sense of humor

Zoltan Mesko ‏@ZoltanMesko 42m
Well....my schedule just opened up.

Always a class act. I hope he can regain some of his old form to stay on with a ball club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back