PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zolak - Patriots think the league has NOTHING

And this is just one of the reasons for my skepticism.

It's ******** x100.
Like I said, if we faked injuries this weekend we'd see Belichick banned for a year at LEAST, million dollar fines for him and Kraft, and at least a 1st round pick taken. If Seahawks did it? A warning at absolute best.

I am uncomfortable with the latest narrative which seems to be "something happened but 2 psi doesnt make any difference anyway so people should chill". The sports science guy was on weei thiz afternoon and he was saying that what Bill said cant be true, but it doesnt matter because the difference is negligible. Even Thornton was Agreeing with him. Why would he agree with someone who is basically saying BB is lying?
They're trying to back off because they know they have bunk. "Let's just say you guys cheated but it's no big deal- agree." They want this to stop because it has no place to go but down. They got the witch hunt, they got people believing. Anything else that comes out can only prove them wrong.

Like I said, if we faked injuries this weekend we'd see Belichick banned for a year at LEAST, million dollar fines for him and Kraft, and at least a 1st round pick taken. If Seahawks did it? A warning at absolute best.

Agree with your assessment on the impact on the Pats, but nothing will happen to Seattle if they were to fake injuries. Officially, it will be ignored. Unofficially, the league will be cheering Seattle, especially if they wind up winning.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back