PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Zappe waived (Edit: so was Malik!)

if the line is fine why do we have 11 offensive linemen? and nothing in the pre-season showed they would be decent.

it looks like once again Bill focused on getting the defense right and ignored the offense. and we are playing catchup with 1 week to go

I didn't say the line was fine. I said that they're more likely to be a decent line than a poor one and that they will get stronger as the year goes on. They have 11 offensive linemen because they don't have a clear cut winner for the RT position, but have several intriguing candidates who will battle it out this week to be the week 1 RT. Whomever wins the RT sweepstakes this year will be better than the mess we had last year or your money back, Guaranteed!!

Do you all think they gave Zappe a fair opportunity? I am not so sure because I kept hearing him with the second team for the most part and playing infront of a terrible O-line. Maybe he showed lack of progress in the film room.

Do you all think they gave Zappe a fair opportunity? I am not so sure because I kept hearing him with the second team for the most part and playing infront of a terrible O-line. Maybe he showed lack of progress in the film room.
You could tell just from his pre snap actions or lack there of that he was not grasping the offense. Then the decision making and lack of decisiveness, again shows he was not getting it

Serious scientific question in all seriousness…

When Zappe Smurf’s little throws get knocked to the turf and no fans are there to see practice and hear them hit the ground…do they really make a sound?

Last edited:
listened to felger and mazz for laughs. the new narrative is that Bill wants zappe but kraft/BOB made him cut him to appease mac!
Felger and Mazz, creating strawmen on a daily basis.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back