PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Your favorite Belichick-isms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's been mentioned on here a few times, but that lip smackin, throat clearin thing is driving me nuts. I love em', but when I'm watching his pressers on the computer, my girls always asking "whats that smacking sound" LOL...But :D:itsok:
Tell them BB is just anticipating what reporter's head he's going to bite off and savoring the thought.

"they're a tuff opponent, they can move the ball, good in all phases of the game"

"They're record doesn't really tell the whole story"

"What ever team plays well, i think that team has a big advantage. Wish that's all there was to it. wear striped shoe laces, wear white ones, wear black ones. There's a lot more to it than that"

Last edited:
i forget the exact quote but it was during the SB run and i think it was 03-04 years just before the playoffs when, imo, we could not be stop . . .

a reporter asked BB about who he cared to played . . . and BB responded along the lines of

. . . "look i dont care who we play, they will tell us who we will play, where we are going to play and when we will play, and we'll be ready to play them . . . "

it was kind of said in a way, that we really dont' care who we play cause no matter who we play or where we play, we are going to be them . . . i think it was '04 as we did not have the one seed but were still teh best team in the league, that was the "not on our level" year

"Oh GFY Mason. Look at the scoreboard, will ya?"

"There's a lot of s**t in China"

There was one I loved from the 2003 SB run...it was right before the playoffs started. Someone asked him what his New Year's resolution was and he responded, "the same as it is every year....to try and be as helpful as I possibly can to the media." Man, it broke the whole room up. Coach is utterly hilarious.

It's not my job to pull weeds.

Not BB. That was Ricky Bobby's father from Talladaga Nights. :bricks:

LOL. Glad someone else caught it. Thought it was funny to add on here.:D

"Straight cash, homey!"

"Brady. Shoulder. Probable."

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday