PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Young could drop to Raiders at No. 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that Young is an Al Davis QB either. Davis likes the exciting pick so I could see him going in that direction but they used an early #3 on a prototypical Raider QB in Andrew Walter just last year.

I think that its more likely that Davis goes after a QB like Ramsey or Brees than taking one in the draft. But, then, this is AL DAVIS we are talking bout.

While Davis prefers the Lamonica-style mad bombers, the Raiders have done better with midrange guys... Stabler, Gannon. I think Young would be great for them.

It's not often that a first round QB has the same draft number as his Wonderlic.

he't not tarnished enough yet

oldrover said:
While Davis prefers the Lamonica-style mad bombers, the Raiders have done better with midrange guys... Stabler, Gannon. I think Young would be great for them.
young has to get some seasoning first--a couple of barroom brawls.
maybe an accidental shooting, you know, one of the **** cheney "sorry, i didn't know you were there" jobs.
a paternity suit.
a drug scandal.
then, he'll have some raider potential.
what is al davis now, 77? i had an uncle who absolutely loved his job. he knew he'd die 6 months after retirement, so he never retired. died at age 92, still working
somehow i think ol' al will still be here 10 years from now, beating up on his coach for not running enough deep posts..

I'm hearing now that the Rams still like his potential and would probably take him at 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News