PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

X-mas NFL replays for Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelocatedPatFan

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Just noticed they have the 30 minute version from "NFL Games of the Year" on Christmas day.

8:00 am EST - Patriots @ Colts : Week 11
10:30 am EST - Broncos @ Patriots : Week 9
4:30 pm EST - Patriots @ Green Bay: Week - watch it if you want

I guarantee you that if the stars align, ALL of the Patriots will be rewatching that one. ;)

Yah, but they're PAID very well to watch it
I for one will pass

Dunno why anyone would re-watch Pats losses lol I love that you crossed out that one.

For some twisted reason, I find the losses more interesting than the wins. I don't know if this means I'm a negative person or if I just like sulking in the what ifs. I'm not really sure, I'll ask my therapist next time I see her.

I watch losses because I enjoy yelling at the screen:

"Run the damn ball!!!!!" o_O:D

I re-watch losses in a better attempt to figure out what went wrong. I've re-watched both Super Bowl losses, for example.

I re-watch losses in a better attempt to figure out what went wrong. I've re-watched both Super Bowl losses, for example.
1. You are tougher than I am. I'l never watch a play of those games.

2. "Both" shows what a young whippersnapper you are, haha.

1. You are tougher than I am. I'l never watch a play of those games.

2. "Both" shows what a young whippersnapper you are, haha.

I was in the process of being born for the '85 Super Bowl loss. Couldn't re-watch it from the womb and I was too young to break down the '96 one, though I did hear that Parcells and special teams breakdowns had something to do with it. :)

I was in the process of being born for the '85 Super Bowl loss. Couldn't re-watch it from the womb and I was too young to break down the '96 one, though I did hear that Parcells and special teams breakdowns had something to do with it. :)
That's my whippersnapper, a'ight!

Yeah I whole heartedly disagree with that one. I would watch 3 hours of Ron Jeremy helicoptering his **** if it meant that I got to watch 3 hours of Scar-Jo and Kate Upton scissoring after that. Probably wouldn't need 3 hours, though. I would probably only need 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back