PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Cedric James waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Has been on the NFL-Europe Non-Football Injury Reserve list for the past 2 years.

Oh the humanity. It's cuts like these that just pi$$ me off. What kind of message does this send to the rest of the players? I'll tell you this much. The Patriots had better pull their heads out and fast.

huskeralk said:
Oh the humanity. It's cuts like these that just pi$$ me off. What kind of message does this send to the rest of the players? I'll tell you this much. The Patriots had better pull their heads out and fast.

LOL

Was there a link, or is this just Gospel and we're supposed to believe? In Bill we trust =)

I think Reiss mentioned it yesterday...that is where I saw it...It was really interesting how he was injured in NFLE and then sort of MIA in training camp. I know I asked Reiss about it and frankly, no one knew...other than BB etc. and they didn't promote that fact. A bit similar to Mike McGrew, who was on IR before training camp and never acknowledged until later in the season as being on IR. Just the way NE does business...the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back