PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you want to see 'The Wave' ever return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, if the sporting event is not enough to hold your interest, please stay home and watch American Idol.

On the contrary, perhaps if the masses could balance their concern towards one form of diversion, fellow competition, and admiration of the talents of others (in the form of a stop-and-go game) with the rest of their earthly surroundings (in the form of fellow human beings enjoying similar interests at the same time and place for the purposes of enjoying their lives), American Idol would not exist.

OR: If people worked together, the world would be a better place.

OR: Who are we fighting and why?

OR: Just call me crazy and disregard what I'm saying without asking huh?

Last edited:
The wave is alive and well.

And I despise it. I boycott it at Fenway.

On the contrary, perhaps if the masses could balance their concern towards one form of diversion, fellow competition, and admiration of the talents of others (in the form of a stop-and-go game) with the rest of their earthly surroundings (in the form of fellow human beings enjoying similar interests at the same time and place for the purposes of enjoying their lives), American Idol would not exist.

OR: If people worked together, the world would be a better place.

OR: Who are we fighting and why?

OR: Just call me crazy and disregard what I'm saying without asking huh?

I bet you'd like to buy the world a Coke.

The wave is alive and well.

And I despise it. I boycott it at Fenway.

Try the move, Patjew. Just jump up early, some people will follow you. Then sit down fast as it arrives. It's funny as hell watching the thing sputter along.

Try the move, Patjew. Just jump up early, some people will follow you. Then sit down fast as it arrives. It's funny as hell watching the thing sputter along.

Wave-Anarchy!

Wavarchy?

Decades ago the fans started 'The Wave' which I am sure all of you remember and I thought it was a cool way to get ALL the fans involved in the game,It definately gave the players a little more incentive/desire to play well in front of its home crowd and gave those in attendance who were not totally in the game a reason to stay awake to join in and make everyone look as if it was one big family in attendance cheering their team on..

Would you ever want to see something like 'The Wave' return?

I would love for the Foxboro faithful to do something like that again,we need something a little special especially in home prime time games..

I detest the wave.
It's SO lame.
Fans that need to be 'kept awake' at an NFL game should stay home.
We doan need no steenkin' yuppies

You guys are "Wave-ISTS". What has the wave ever done wrong to you? The wave brings people together through group participation. Next you guys will try to eliminate classics like the high five, the five on the back side, leaping bumping chests or the classic hand shake!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back