PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you take a flyer on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get him and trade Welker for the best OLB we can get.
I honestly really believe in Edelman.

drugs_are_bad_mmkay.jpg

In a @#$%^&*ing HEARTBEAT.

HIGH character guy, the recent stories of Owenitis nothwithstanding.

Moss.
Welker.
Hoosh.
Edelman.
Tate.
Price.

Hernandez.
Gronk.
Crumpler of Would Be Tacklers.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Let me say that AGAIN.

MOSS.

WELKER.

HOOSH.

EDELMAN.

TATE.

PRICE.

HERNANDEZ.

GRONKOWSKI.

FORGET Crumpler.

General Tom Brady, Record Breaker, Gentleman, and Despoiler of the Immortal Giselle Bundchen, slinging them passes??? :eek:

Can you say "EPIC"??? :D

No.

I cant remember the last time someone was as wrong as you just were... wait, I can, when you talked about killing the cap benefiting the Pats.

Housh has been reported to be getting some big attention from the Brownies

Poor Housh having to possibly play for Eric :ugh:

No.

I cant remember the last time someone was as wrong as you just were... wait, I can, when you talked about killing the cap benefiting the Pats.

And I can't remember when I ever would've given two cents for your take on anything...But I'll let you know!! ;)

^^Good thing i have good balance. I was about to fall off my chair. But WE NEED an OLB!!!

^^Good thing i have good balance. I was about to fall off my chair. But WE NEED an OLB!!!

Trading away your best WR is not the way to go about it. An interesting idea, but a little bit too 'out there' for most.

Mankins however.....

I think the idea of "let's trade for Houshmandzadeh" is an example of the downside that fantasy football (and the Madden video game) has on NFL fans. Probably the most many know of him is how many points he scored in fantasy football when he was on somebody's team a year ago, and how they got to mock the 'championship' commercial that came out then.

First of all, how much of an upgrade is he over Tate? Not much (or possibly any) at this point in his career in my opinion.

Second, NFL teams still have a budget even if there is no salary cap - in case you hadn't noticed what has been going on with Logan Mankins.

Third, who gets cut to make room for him? If you say Sam Aiken, then that is just more fantasy football mentality, where players on special teams don't count for anything.

Fourth, if you think he is going to get cut and sign here for the vet minimum to get a ring, then you're a delusional homer; unfortunately there are other teams with better odds of winning a championship this year.

And fifth, why the need to try to improve the offense? The WR is one of the Pats' least concerns, especially in comparison to just about every position on defense. Unless your thought process is that the Pats will need to score 40 points a game to win and this move would improve the offense, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I know! Trade a 3rd rounder for Hoosh and then trade him to Minnesota for Jared Allen.

Brilliant!

Last edited:
LOL, you guys and your silly pictures.:rolleyes:

How about late round pick for Tashard Choice ?

I think Choice may an upgrade over Maroney/BJG. His situation seems to be similar to Michael Turner when he was at the Chargers.

Since when has Houshmandzedah become a "stand up guy"? He is T.O. the 3rd when it comes to running his mouth.. Seriously. He's not what we want on this team... And I say this as someone who wanted him at one point, but learned about his antics and decided it wasn't worth it.

How about late round pick for Tashard Choice ?

I think Choice may an upgrade over Maroney/BJG. His situation seems to be similar to Michael Turner when he was at the Chargers.

Choice would be a nice addition.... IF the Cowboys were willing to trade him.. which they aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3