PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you be done with the NFL if there is more punishment???

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

What would you do if more punishment is done to the Pats

• Depending on the punishment, I may give up the nfl

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • If Belichick is suspended, I am giving up the nfl, and launching a capaign against Espn and others

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Be mad for few months, then go to buisness as usual routine in sept

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • This will be a moot point, its just the drive by media, trying to keep this alive, its over Tue

Votes: 27 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
Wow! I can't believe you're taking a poll on something we all know is a done issue. There are no "what if's" here my friends.

He doesn't have the walk-through tape...game over. Could you explain where you're coming from?

Well if you read some of the sunday papers, the drive by media is doing its best to keep this non issuie alive.. I agree its moot, but until it is , you never know.. We all thought this was done in sept right???

Its not over until Goodell says so.

If Belichick get suspeneded, his players should strike.

I agree by ALL SANE people it is over...and it FELT like it was all over before..and that SANE people did not believe that Goodell would steal a first round pick from the team.. (OK..maybe THAT bunch was a bit smaller..) But going through this whole thing saneness does not matter..common sense is out the window..This is being driven by a lynch mob of media idiots and OTHER Patriot haters..the ONLY reason Goodell is in the Patriots camp is that he's in a squabble with Spector the senator from Comcast.. If THAT had not happened, I do not know where Goodeell would be..SO I totally understand why some people DO NOT believe it is all done..tapes OR no TAPES.. I REALLY HOPE that is the case

IMO Goodell is using his father's old buddy Spector as a reason to keep this open. Goodell with his political connections knows Spector has to put on a show for Comcast and that the blowhard has no real power in the senate. Don't discount that the fact that Kraft, I believe heads the NFL TV committee has a bearing on this too.

Punishment, no punishment, who cares? The Super Bowl was FAR more difficult to deal with than SpyGate, and I'm still here so SpyGate can linger forever for all I care.

of course the media is trying to keep it alive. Its May. Down time between mini camp and training camp. there is absolutely nothing else to write about. come tues Goodell wil state that the evidence is consistent with what they already knew and that will be the end of it.

Last edited:
How about this: If BB is suspended, let Kraft order the team to stand down for the season. Play no games. Forfeit everything.

Bristol Connecticut is only 110 miles from Boston and even less from Providence. Perhaps some Pats fans might want to take a field trip to show ESPN how we feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes