PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would the Pats run up the score on the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to burst all of your bubbles but no. Its going to be close to the end of the season and BB will want this whole thing to be going away so we can focus on the playoffs. Why would he want to upset the apple cart again? It will be a normal game AND he will shake his hand after the game, just like normal.

Suppose Pats lead 30 - 7 at half time vs the Jets next time they meet.

Do Brady and Bill act as they normally do, and lay off touchdowns out of respect, or do they do all that they can to blow the Jets out big time, resulting in a massive score by game's end?

If Belichick decided to take it easy on them and showed mercy to make Mangini look even worse than he already does, I'd be fine with that.

BUT...If he ran it up on them, I'd be just as ok with that. Hey, at least BB is in a win/win situation!;)

Sorry to burst all of your bubbles but no. Its going to be close to the end of the season and BB will want this whole thing to be going away so we can focus on the playoffs. Why would he want to upset the apple cart again? It will be a normal game AND he will shake his hand after the game, just like normal.

And I was enjoying my bubble so much!:mad:

If BB suspects that running it up to a humiliating point will add to the pressure to get Mangini fired in NY then you can count on it....:rocker:

It is not just another game. The crowd will be into it like no other regular season game. You better believe that the coaching staff has this game circled on the schedule to stick it to mangina.

Pats win 50 to 3, Bill meets Manjudas at midfield and hidden in his palm is one of those dime store shocker thingys....quickest handshake in NFL history!

Suppose Pats lead 30 - 7 at half time vs the Jets next time they meet.

Do Brady and Bill act as they normally do, and lay off touchdowns out of respect, or do they do all that they can to blow the Jets out big time, resulting in a massive score by game's end?
Lay off the Jests out of respect? NOT! I say they put up a basketball-like score on them. Screw Ratgini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore