PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worried About Tom Brady???

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread sure did take off... *Sniff* I am soooo proud!

Why wouldn't it? An injury to Brady is very serious. Does anybody really think Cassel can lead us to a Lombardi?

absolutely. and, i hear that the injury is so bad that bill belichick hasn't even told HIMSELF about it yet!

That's what I figured. Ha-ha Pats fans, I bit.

Really man, I hope you're not this slow in real life! :D

Well I'm a Pats homer, but still I think Cassel can get the job done. Maybe split the game between Cassel and Gutierrez and they should be OK. Run a lot of QB option maybe with Cassel, he's sneaky quick. I trust Belichick, he'll come up with something, genius that he is.

I think you underestimate Brady. I cannot say that this cannot happen with Cassel and Gut. But look at this stat.

We have NO WINS when we score less than 20 points!!! Think we can do that running QB options?

I took the time to make this chart to help prove my point. We need a healthy Brady!

Attachments

• 20 wins.JPG
    20 wins.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
I don't know...I have insider info that says it doesn't look good. The shoulder is very, very bad, there just not letting the info out so ssshhhh okay?

This is the same shoulder he injured in the Buffalo game, right?

In 2002!

I am SO glad its only his shoulder....not a serious part of the body...that is why, in the old westerns, whenever the good guy got shot, it was always just in the shoulder....it allowed the good guy to look heroic while still picking off the bad guys from a galloping horse at a distance of about half a mile....and he could still recover by the last scene to get the girl....

Whatever happened to those thrilling days of yesteryear?

Did we sign a 3rd QB yet? I would think we would have, with Brady on his death bed and all. Come on BB, get with the program...bring back Bledsoe!:horn:

We have the two Matt's.

But the way we sign glass like QB's here, we should probably sign 2 more. Bledsoe and his glass blood vessel, Brady and his glass shoulder...I am tired of this crap!

We should grab Chad Pennington, at least he never gets hurt.

If you look Brady has been on the injury report every week for this same thing.

Everyone Tom Brady is completely fine, I just watched sportscenter and they had an interview with him from today after he practiced and nothing was wrong with him...no sling, no crutches, no artificial shoulder(weird post earlier lol), no leg braces. He is going to play saturday and the Pats are going to win.

GO PATRIOTS

Everyone Tom Brady is completely fine, I just watched sportscenter and they had an interview with him from today after he practiced and nothing was wrong with him...no sling, no crutches, no artificial shoulder(weird post earlier lol), no leg braces. He is going to play saturday and the Pats are going to win.

GO PATRIOTS

Good the deception is working, we don't want Del Rio preping for Cassel.

ok, enough fun and games. For those of you too dense to see what is going on here

Tom Brady has been on the injury report every week for as long as we can remember. He is fine.

now, back to the sanity

buzz-killer........

This thread both amused the crap out of me, and mortified me at the same time....... That anyone actually considering themselves a Patriot fan even considered falling for it. :rolleyes:

So is Brady injured? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft