PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will New England get booed in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry is not British.

That's like saying Pizza is American.

The Brits got it from their occupation of India back in the day

The stadium's probably going to be half Patriots, half other teams. Lots of Patriots fans in the UK will be going to the game, including me.

No, there will be absolutely no booing of America. If we didn't like America then we wouldn't be watching its national sport :p

As for booing of the Patriots, some idiots may try it. But they'll easily be drowned out by us Pats fans :D

Excellent Nonentity! Loud and proud!

Boston loves Great Britain!

Curry is not British.

That's like saying Pizza is American.

Not to mention that tea was in China about 4500 years before it was in England.

By all accounts, we're England's favorite team.

Blimey mate! Pip pip and all that rot, my good fellow..bangers and mash plus a spot of tea my jaunty old chap....running out of my meager supply of Englandese

Don't get me started............the Brits stayed with us in Iraq and Afghanistan,no other country did.

They have the best battle tank in the world and their submarine fleet is without parallel.......for a country who was bankrupted during WW11,they have done pretty,damn good watching our back.

i agree they even had there prince there with us

and i never met a person that was not nice or fun to talk to from england

England and America...two countries separated by a common language

Last edited:
I heard that 90% of the English population thinks Mangini is an Arse-Licker

E takes hit deep:singing:

Mind The Gap!!!!!!!

Is not something yelled by Dean Pees at Ty Warren.

I would expect the Bucs to be booed. Didn't there owner, Glazer, buy a team over there (Man U???) and they didn't like a yankee owning there team?

closest team geographically?

super bowls?

"england"?

english chicks like Brady?

why?

I heard on the radio they broadcast one game a week and its always the Pats, one of our British friends can verify whether this was true or not.

Why do the Brits love the Patriots so much?

Two words: John Smith.

I doubt that they will boo. The revolution is not emphasized to youngsters in school like it is here.

These people will be just so delighted to get to an NFL game that there will be very little(if any) negativity towards either side.

I'd imagine they'll cheer the Patriots....

Red, white and blue are still their colors, too.

Plus, since American 'footy' has caught on there, the only team which has been consistently dominant (and likely aired over there) are the Patriots.

I'd imagine they'll cheer the Patriots....

Red, white and blue are still their colors, too.

Plus, since American 'footy' has caught on there, the only team which has been consistently dominant (and likely aired over there) are the Patriots.

Was reading the Bucs board, seems they all think all of England loves them due to the whole ManU thing.

Was reading the Bucs board, seems they all think all of England loves them due to the whole ManU thing.
The English are so success starved internationally in all their major sports, that they love supporting a winner. They jagged a rugby union world cup here earlier this decade on our stupidity, knighted half the side, recently won the Ashes after a monumental f.up by the Aussies and celebrated like no tomorrow.

Patriots.. well.. they go alright.

Last edited:
The English are so success starved internationally in all their major sports, that they love supporting a winner. They jagged a rugby union world cup here earlier this decade on our stupidity, knighted half the side, recently won the Ashes after a monumental f.up by the Aussies and celebrated like no tomorrow.

Patriots.. well.. they go alright.
:D
You can't beat the bitterness of an Aussie. It makes all the wickets of Warne, McGrath and Alderman and all the runs from those cursed brothers somehow worth the pain. We aren't going to knight any of the team this time, just the legend Ricky Ponting!

As for the Pats being so popular I personally think its down to the period of dominance coinciding with the far increased television coverage we have enjoyed for the past 5 years up until this year. Pats have been the best team so have been on TV more imo.

Don't get me started............the Brits stayed with us in Iraq and Afghanistan,no other country did.

They have the best battle tank in the world and their submarine fleet is without parallel.......for a country who was bankrupted during WW11,they have done pretty,damn good watching our back.

World War Eleven?? Damn, where have I been? I must've missed a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft