PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will New England get booed in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, British (London)cuisine has an outstanding international reputation now. It's not bland like long ago. I've had outstanding meals in London and surrounding areas. They've even become inventive with some of the old classics.

Last edited:
I would expect the Bucs to be booed. Didn't there owner, Glazer, buy a team over there (Man U???) and they didn't like a yankee owning there team?

It's less to do with his nationality (although that may have bothered some) and much, much more to do with him and his cronies saddling us with anywhere over £675 Million debt. :mad:

I heard on the radio they broadcast one game a week and its always the Pats, one of our British friends can verify whether this was true or not.

Not true. Firstly, you can get any regular season online at the NFL's gamepass website. Secondly, there are two games on satellite and one on regular TV.

:eat3:

The Poms won the Rugby Union World Cup in 2003 here and two out of the last three Ashes series

Fixed in case you'd forgotten... :p:D

Don't get me started............the Brits stayed with us in Iraq and Afghanistan,no other country did.

The 2,500+ Canadian troops stationed in Afghanistan might have something to say to this. Or maybe the families of the 131 killed (4 by American troops) so far ...

Actually, British (London)cuisine has an outstanding international reputation now. It's not bland like long ago. I've had outstanding meals in London and surrounding areas. They've even become inventive with some of the old classics.

Yeah, I didn't think it was that bad when I went over there either. However, I didn't get a chance to eat any meat when I was visiting due to the fact that Mad Cow Disease was running rampant at the time.

Is it just me or the Pats endzone is black?

It's nautical blue, it looks black due to the shadows, angle of the camera, and distance...

They wouldn't be so stupid as to screw up one of the most famous teams let alone one top money making teams' logos and colors in a major game to be shown internationally in markets they want to expand monetarily :cool:

Last edited:
Well I actually started supporting the Patriots because of their name and the cultural ties that New England has with Old England.

Taking into account I know a few people that became patriots fans for the same reason...and also taking into account that your average person doesn't even know what the revolutionary war was...it's pretty safe to say that the patriots are one of the most loved teams here.

The 2,500+ Canadian troops stationed in Afghanistan might have something to say to this. Or maybe the families of the 131 killed (4 by American troops) so far ...

With all due respect to the Canadian soldiers serving in Afghanistan, but he did say that the Brits supported the US in BOTH, Iraq & Afghanistan. Canada supported the overthrow of the Taliban backed government, because quite frankly, who the hell wouldn't after the attacks of 9/11?

With all due respect to the Canadian soldiers serving in Afghanistan, but he did say that the Brits supported the US in BOTH, Iraq & Afghanistan. Canada supported the overthrow of the Taliban backed government, because quite frankly, who the hell wouldn't after the attacks of 9/11?

Yeah, but you're missing the most important point: Who really gives a good god damn about Canada a.k.a. America Jr.? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye