PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will Gostkowski be allowed to attempt to kick a 40+ FG again this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats1 said:
I hate dumb threads. (As my saying goes, "Dumb threads are started by dumb people.") Especially when the facts are completely ignored.
Ditto. Come on, people, what do we have threads like this for ?

:mad:

Pats726 said:
I don't see it as a big issue..the kid will be fine..I don't think BB wants to have his confidence blown by missing one...remember how AdamV was at first..oh you don't remember?? That's the problem...took him much time to be as clutch as he was...missing 2 et all...
From the few times I've seen him on TV, and how much can you see on TV, even on a big screen (?), I like the way he looks kicking. He drives through the ball and follows through really well. Rookie jitters, which you say Adam also had. Send him out there when the situation calls for it, I say.

SeanBruschi54 said:
Where do you get these screen shots?

I record the game with a TV Tuner card, then if I need a screenshot I'll just open the file in WMP and take it with Ctrl+I. I also use the recordings for the tape breakdowns.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
I record the game with a TV Tuner card, then if I need a screenshot I'll just open the file in WMP and take it with Ctrl+I. I also use the recordings for the tape breakdowns.
Hmmm..

Thanks for the info.

I'm of two minds regarding Gostkowski. I think given time he will be a fine kicker. I'm also sure that if he blows a big kick in the playoffs, I'm going to be pissed and not excusing it as rookie jitters. I doubt Belichick is willing to lose a playoff games as a result of rookie jitters, why should we posters accept it. Do you posters calling on us kneejerkers to get a life expect him to have worked things out by week 19 and be clutch in the playoffs (when this kid misses, he misses by a mile - not a good sign).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3