PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will aqua4ever pay his lost bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks moron!!!!! Glad to be back!!

And it begins......poor bastard.

There should be a steel cage death match somewhere in the future.

Duh Gee I never thought of that,sounds like a good idea to me. :D
I think peepee would win........he'd kill me with these :rocker: or a bunch of these:) but hey, I'm game!!!!!

I'd love to jump in the ring with PP. Of course he'll probably change my quotes and add some smileys, but I'd love to smack some sense into him. I think it might be illegal though, it's wrong to physically harm mentally challenged individuals.

I'd love to jump in the ring with PP. Of course he'll probably change my quotes and add some smileys, but I'd love to smack some sense into him. I think it might be illegal though, it's wrong to physically harm mentally challenged individuals.
OH, was that a call out or what!!!

Oooo, going to the mom jokes? That was cool, what? When I was 12? I forget, that's how old you are, sorry.

Oooo, going to the mom jokes? That was cool, what? When I was 12? I forget, that's how old you are, sorry.
we both know how much that bothers you.now dont we lol lol why else would you go crying to the mods about it like a ten year old who still sucks his thumb .she is a smelly fat cow.lol i thought all you wanted to do was talk football .

Last edited:
You're damn right it is. Someone needs to put this little kid in his place.
it isn't going to be a lying crying multiple screen name having little welshing mamas boy like you that's for sure lol lol

Start a thread and a poll. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back