PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will aqua4ever pay his lost bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriotspride

Banned
Reaction score
a charity was going to get the money but you havent paid your debt.how do you live with yourself?

a charity was going to get the money but you havent paid your debt.how do you live with yourself?

Go ahead and show everyone where that took place. I bet you it will be hard since it never happend.

You got owned in my thread, just admit it.

Last edited:
lets talk football shall we.geeez:rolleyes: dont get mad at me because you lost a bet.just pay up and do the right thing.:rolleyes:

How can he, his paper route only pays him $5 per week. I dont think he wants to ask mommy and daddy for money to pay bad gambling debts.

lol lol:D good point

Hahah, I made a joke about his parents not being bad people because they had him. Then I told him it was a joke. Kid melted down for like 2 days. What a drama queen / pansy........

Hahah, I made a joke about his parents not being bad people because they had him. Then I told him it was a joke. Kid melted down for like 2 days. What a drama queen / pansy........
what do you expect from a boy who likes to dress in woman's clothes :D :D .

From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

I just completed my internet transaction but it was to a charity of my choice.

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ead.php?t=40177&page=7&highlight=aqua+charity

I'm just sayin' !!!

Last edited:
From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ead.php?t=40177&page=7&highlight=aqua+charity

I'm just sayin' !!!
there is your proof aqua you piece of sh-t .this will remain at the top

Last edited:

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
you wanted proof scum bag .here it is.pay up

Okay so the money went to a differt one, big deal. What kind of proof is that? That I am helping of a charity closer to home.

Okay so the money went to a differt one, big deal. What kind of proof is that? That I am helping of a charity closer to home.
nice try sh-t head.you got caught lying ,and im never going to let you forget lol lol .pay your debt .

Yeah right, you douche. Your problably too much of a ****** to know how to send money to charities.

Yeah right, you douche. Your problably too much of a ****** to know how to send money to charities.
can you believe this aqua piece of dung.hes been going on and on saying he never made a bet never mind lose one and now he changes his story and he thinks somebody is going to believe him :rolleyes: .what a low life bottom feeder .

can you believe this aqua piece of dung.hes been going on and on saying he never made a bet never mind lose one and now he changes his story and he thinks somebody is going to believe him :rolleyes: .what a low life bottom feeder .

Aqua owes us money for letting him post here. In fact he owes us money for no reason.

Last edited:

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
i thought you said you never made a bet here .pay up aqua you liar .

Aqua owes us money for letting him post here. In fact he owes us money for no reason.

I herd they were going to pay me for teaching football to the underprivelaged here in the VLR at patsfans.

I herd they were going to pay me for teaching football to the underprivelaged here in the VLR at patsfans.
i heard you were getting a sex change operation. congratulations .now pay up you lying piece of sh-t .nobody with a brain here would ever waste there time talking football with a known liar who loses a bet and doesn't pay up .that charity was counting on the money scum bag.i think its time for your made up phony friend russy to make a appearance .you can talk to yourself like you do all the time .

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
proof positive that aqua is a liar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back