PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will aqua4ever pay his lost bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want his money (his choice to stiff the needy) or anything other than admitting he made the bet, lost the bet and wishes he had never done it to begin with. If he can do that - i'll drop everything and never bring it up again.

He won't let proof enter into his denial: Scrolling through the thread - the proof is positive that he accepted the original posters bet (me).

From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

I just completed my internet transaction but it was to a charity of my choice.

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...aqua+chari ty

I'm just sayin' !!!
interesting reading

Ah, I see. Rather than being a real man and responding to my post in that other thread where I asked you some serious questions, you just came here and bumped this thread with more senseless jargon.

I blame myself for actually thinking you might be worth the time.

Ah, I see. Rather than being a real man and responding to my post in that other thread where I asked you some serious questions, you just came here and bumped this thread with more senseless jargon.

I blame myself for actually thinking you might be worth the time.
all anybody has to do is read and they can see with there own eyes your a liar .lol you just got owned .

Self proclaimed ownage, priceless!

You want some respect and credibility? Go back and find the posts and give the proof, remember when I did that in a compilation of your wonderful posts? Research dude, learn it.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=55394

See, I can prove you're asinine and provide absolutely ZERO substance for this site. On the other hand, you fail to ever prove your points.

Self proclaimed ownage, priceless!

You want some respect and credibility? Go back and find the posts and give the proof, remember when I did that in a compilation of your wonderful posts? Research dude, learn it.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=55394

See, I can prove you're asinine and provide absolutely ZERO substance for this site. On the other hand, you fail to ever prove your points.
lol ive proved my points .its not my fault your in denial and wont admit your a liar and a racist.most people would never admit that lol.its funny but fgssand also thinks you stiffed a kids charity and then lied about it.why else would he start a thread ?keep swimming the water is getting deeper .lol

Last edited:
There's no need to respond to you, you are a broken record. It seems to me like you just have an auto responses to my posts that says the same thing over and over again.

If you ever grow up and decide to actually answer the questions posed, provide evidence or even just talk football on a FOOTBALL message board, I'm mature enough to do so. The bad thing about that is I'm probably half your age (but it seems to me like I'm double your age.)

I'll leave you to talk to yourself in those threads as you were.

There's no need to respond to you, you are a broken record. It seems to me like you just have an auto responses to my posts that says the same thing over and over again.

If you ever grow up and decide to actually answer the questions posed, provide evidence or even just talk football on a FOOTBALL message board, I'm mature enough to do so. The bad thing about that is I'm probably half your age (but it seems to me like I'm double your age.)

I'll leave you to talk to yourself in those threads as you were.
typical of you.when your backed into a corner and proven to be lying yet again you run and hide lol.

Saying I've tried to converse with you is the world's largest understatement.

You're incapable of having a civilized discussion and I'm sure you know that.

Last edited:
Saying I've tried to converse with you is the world's largest understatement.

You're incapable of having a civilized discussion and I'm sure you know that.
didnt you just say you were not going to respond to me anymore ?lol. get some professional help you need it. you stiffed a charity and your a liar .just admit what you did and move on instead of making a complete ass of yourself.its time to grow up :rolleyes:

This may be a dumb question, but why doesn't aqua4ever spend his time on Dolphin boards instead of here where he as been exposed as a liar and a bet welcher?

This may be a dumb question, but why doesn't aqua4ever spend his time on Dolphin boards instead of here where he as been exposed as a liar and a bet welcher?

Believe it or not, there are some good football threads every now and then although it's always in the main forum. I don't know why I even come in the smack forum any more.

Not to mention, FH is busy with the lawsuit on the hacker that attacked it so it's been down for a week.

Because as a welcher, he's known by everyone to be not a man/boy of his word. Nobody in real life will have anything to do with him so he spends his lonely hours in his Mom's basement posting here. Sad.

Because as a welcher, he's known by everyone to be not a man/boy of his word. Nobody in real life will have anything to do with him so he spends his lonely hours in his Mom's basement posting here. Sad.
:rocker: :rocker:

I don't want his money (his choice to stiff the needy) or anything other than admitting he made the bet, lost the bet and wishes he had never done it to begin with. If he can do that - i'll drop everything and never bring it up again.

He won't let proof enter into his denial: Scrolling through the thread - the proof is positive that he accepted the original posters bet (me).

From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

I just completed my internet transaction but it was to a charity of my choice.

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...aqua+chari ty

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft