PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why the Globe apologized...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
tebowwrist03.jpg

I couldn't see the original topic anywhere. Here's the picture they printed.

LOL

Boston must lack editors.

WTF.

Why the hell is that on there? It must have been some sort of rookie haze but he must of looked at the wrist band to see it and remove it. Maybe they made him keep it on or I guess maybe he didn't notice it.

Sounds like he complained the typing on the card was too small....

:singing:

Sounds like he complained the typing on the card was too small....

:singing:

That makes perfect sense. Did you hear that was the reason or are you speculating???

Speculation, maybe the noisey 'bench Cassel start O'Connell crowd' here self-identify with O'Connell's "Irish Problem", and that's why they're obsessed with a fellow 'Little Richard' type guy starting at QB? :p Since their strident position defies both logic and football acumen, the explanation has to be psychological.

Last edited:
Speculation, maybe the noisey 'bench Cassel start O'Connel crowd' here self-identify with O'Connel's "Irish Problem", and that's why they're obsessed with a fellow 'Little Richard' type guy starting at QB? :p Since their strident position defies both logic and football acumen, the explanation has to be psychological.

LOL - best burn I've seen in a while. I wonder if Tommy-boy did it.

Last edited:
Speculation, maybe the noisey 'bench Cassel start O'Connel crowd' here self-identify with O'Callahan's "Irish Problem", and that's why they're obsessed with a fellow 'Little Richard' type guy starting at QB? :p Since their strident position defies both logic and football acumen, the explanation has to be psychological.

or just perhaps there are some practical jokers in the Pats locker room:p Its actually re-assuring to see that they are still in a lighter mood....

LOL - best burn I've seen in a while. I wonder if Tommy-boy did it.

You quoted me before I edited the correct fellow Mick's name

Someone in the media needs to ask BB why KC was wearing that.

Picture that at the BB Presser:

"Bill, can you comment on Kevin O'Connell's tiny penis?"

"Right now we're just looking forward to the 69ers game..."

that sticky note looks photo shopped to me

NEED - MORE - INFORMATION...

First of all, I can't quite make out what it says.

Second of all, what does any of this have to do with a Globe apology, or is this another thread (in which case, a link would have helped)...

?????? :confused:

NEED - MORE - INFORMATION...

First of all, I can't quite make out what it says.

Second of all, what does any of this have to do with a Globe apology, or is this another thread (in which case, a link would have helped)...

?????? :confused:

There was another thread about this from yesterday, but it is now in an abyss because of a database restore that wiped out some of yesterday's posts.

Last edited:
or just perhaps there are some practical jokers in the Pats locker room:p Its actually re-assuring to see that they are still in a lighter mood....

I'm a VERY practical Joker...thanx to long, grueling hours of practice

Picture that at the BB Presser:

"Bill, can you comment on Kevin O'Connell's tiny penis?"

"Right now we're just looking forward to the 69ers game..."

Ding .... :biggrin2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back