PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do people love Manning but hate Brady so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two children. Where did other one come from?

Brady has been on or near the top for a while now and everyone loves to see the top dog knocked off. In addition, Brady having two children out of wedlock doesn't endear him to most of America. The Mannings are more like the guy next door, with values most evryone shares and approves of.

:rofl: :rofl:

Brady has been on or near the top for a while now and everyone loves to see the top dog knocked off. In addition, Brady having two children out of wedlock doesn't endear him to most of America. The Mannings are more like the guy next door, with values most evryone shares and approves of.

So then I must assume, your perfectly fine having a near stranger teabag you (sexual assault) and then lie about it later? Great values. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Two children. Where did other one come from?
Maybe the person included Brady as one of the bastards. ;) As for Brady's kid with Bridget, all of us know she poked holes in the condoms. Hmm, I never knew about that Peyton story with him teabagging some poor girl. That's certainly not a Christian thing to do.

BTW, there was a story on the Giants forum that during the pre-game warmups, Eli Manning was walking out with Terry Bradshaw, saw Tom Brady, and walked over to him to shake hands. Supposedly, Brady just stared Eli down, then ignored him. I gave Brady the benefit of the doubt because I think he's a classy guy, but did anyone catch that on the FOX pregame show or know the real story behind the incident?

Peyton's harassment suits cost the University of Tennessee and his father, Archie hundreds of thousands of dollars. At least, Brady doesn't have to force himself on women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back