PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Whoooohooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
What a great day to be a New England sports fan! Congrats Pats on an asswhooping, and to the Sox who again are WORLD CHAMPS!!!

Great Day indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, a bosox thread! Watch out for the pitchforks!

GOOD JOB RED SOX !! I've got to give the hometown baseball team their props. :rocker:

This has been a great day. I'm so excited that I can't sleep.

I LOVE the Pats, they are my #1 team, but the Sox are 1A and they just won the series, so why not celebrate.

And congratulations to the Wayland Ladies' Auxiliary Croquet Team! Regional tournament champions once again! YEAH WAYLADIES!

I LOVE the Pats, they are my #1 team, but the Sox are 1A and they just won the series, so why not celebrate.

Ditto my friend, ditto. My greatest sports moments in order.

1.) Pats 1st ring(I cried a little)
2.)Pats 2nd ring
3.) Pats 3rd ring
4.)Bosox 1st world series (I cried a lot remembering loved ones who passed and never got to see it.
5.)Sox 2nd world championship

WHOOOHOOOO And screw NY!

Great time to be new england fan! Great job by the Red Sox bringing home the hardware again! And let's see how this thus far magical season unfolds for the Patriots. I have a feeling we're going to have another parade!!

Unbelievable....we are so fortunate to be around during times like these for all teams in New England. Go Sox! Go PATS!

Winning championships never gets old. I STILL have a hard time believing that the Pats and Sox have won any championships, let alone the 5 that have occurred within the last 7 years. It still all feels like a dream!

A second dynasty in New England? This is just unfair for the rest of the United States. LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News