PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will be the major busts in this draft?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Most likely to be a draft bust:

• Caleb Williams

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Jayden Daniels

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • JJ McCarthy

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
DRAKE MAYE LOL:excited:
Drake "Mitch" Maye for your consideration Cousins
Trubiski his final year at N.D. under Mack Brown=30 TDs, 6 INTs and 68% completion.
I smell a rat.

I hope I am wrong because we are screwed when he does not have real NFL O lIne or real WR. But the majority here said "GET THE QB. It will be easier to fill in and build the rest of the roster" Don't worry!

Right. ..........I am of the other religion of building 5 or six positions of value now and we can get a QB when we are ready....because we are not right now. I'd rather gamble on Nix. Penix or Ratler for the now, now.
DW Toys

Last edited:
Drake "Mitcjh" Maye
Trubiski his final year at N.D. under Mack Brown=30 TDs, 6 INTs and 68% completion.
I smell a rat.

I hope I am wrong because we are screwed when he does not have real NFL O lIne or real WR. But the majority here said "GET THE QB. It will be easier to fill in and build the rest of the roster" Don't worry!

Right. ..........I am of the other religion of building 5 or six positions of value now and we can get a QB when we are ready....because we are not right now. I'd rather gamble on Nix. Penix or Ratler for the now, now.
DW Toys

No doubt it is a crap shoot
We all like to play GM. Which is fun. We have a snickers bar worth of information compared to a full pillowcase of Halloween candy that the teams have
If our brass is totally sold on a QB at 3. Then don’t delay getting your QB. Pick him at 3
If they have 2 or 3 in the same evaluation. Then trade down and get some bonus picks
I do think it is going to be Maye at 3

In the future please address me by “Cousin”

#art GIF by Yoshi Sodeoka

This is the only major bust I care about

I better be careful with what I say. Today on a very entertaining Jim Rome Show, Daniel Jeremiah said that Odunze was his favorite player in the whole draft, was very intelligent, and has a great work ethic, so I must be way off....but I watched 4 big catches by Odunze and he was pushing off on three of them...then again 4 catches does not qualify as a careful analysis.
blocks defenders off the ball like nobody I’ve seen. Shields the route and turns on the ball where only he can get it. That can’t be taught the way he does it.

Just seen Jayden Daniels walking down red carpet stairs on NFL Network
He looked and walked like Stevie Wonder down those stairs

Everybody looked all blinged out
Drake Maye was dressed like Larry Bird. Plain and simple. I want him

I agree hes the best of that class, but he was suppose to be the next payaton manning or andy luck.
Maybe he could have been if he didn't play an entire NFL season without coaching. We'll never know.

The chances of Caleb Williams being a BUST are something like 100%.
The chances of Jaden Daniels getting hurt after taking off running are something like 100%.
The chances of the Patriots resigning Drake Maye to a second contract? Ah…probably 50. The kid is not a franchise QB. But Spencer Rattler is. Possibly Joe Milton III.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back