Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which team do you most want to see lose in Week 9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
  • PIT@BAL: HFA matters, but f—k Jim Harbaugh and the Ratbirds. Root for: Asteroid.
  • JAX@KC: Root against the Donkeys getting HFA. Root for: KC.
  • NYJ@MIA: F—k the JEST. Root for: MIA.
  • DET@MIN: Pick 'em.
  • PHI@NYG: F—k the Giants. Root for: PHI.
  • DAL@CLE: CLE's record has no effect on the Collins trade, and watching the Cowboys go through a legitimate QB controversy would be a beautiful thing. Root for: Comedy.
  • CAR@LA: Pick 'em.
  • NO@SF: NO are the GateBros. If you hope to see Garoppolo traded, an NO win is even better. Root for: NO.
  • IND@GB: F—k the Colts. Root for: GB.
  • TEN@SD: Pick 'em.
  • DEN@OAK: F—k the Donkeys, who will be two CBs short on Sunday night. Root for: OAK.
  • BUF@SEA: Tough call, but a BUF win makes it more likely they hang on to the Feet Freeks. Root for: BUF.

Last edited:
I am gonna go out on a limb and say the Broncos are gonna win the poll by a 95% margin of victory.

Hell no - Don't want Mile High again in the playoffs.

I'd hope KC knocks off JAX. KC winning hurts Denver.

And I hope Seattle beats Buffalo, because a team coming off a loss will be a more desperate to win the following week.

whoever plays the Broncos, Jets hope crushed, Bills obliterated, Dolphins a sliver of hope, Colts and Ravens losing.

• PIT@BAL: HFA rules!
  • JAX@KC: KC has a chance to take AFCW away from Donks
  • NYJ@MIA: Rooting for MIA because Jesters will win a few later on
  • DET@MIN: Min because Cheeseheads will be in full panic mode
  • PHI@NYG: Never root for the Giants unless vs an AFC threat
  • DAL@CLE: Go CLE; hate the always over-hyped Cows
  • CAR@LA: Can't stand LA HC; don't want CAR too powerful after a high draft
  • NO@SF: Like NO, sorry Chip
  • IND@GB: Dolts because Rogers in decline ruins another NYJFL narrative; hurts Dolts draft
  • TEN@SD: Like SD and Philip Rivahs
  • DEN@OAK: Donks Delenda Est; make our game there low pressure for HFA
  • BUF@SEA: Like Wilson & SEA; don't want them desperate next Sunday night

I'd hope KC knocks off JAX. KC winning hurts Denver.

And I hope Seattle beats Buffalo, because a team coming off a loss will be a more desperate to win the following week.

Typo. Thanks. :)

• BUF@SEA: Tough call, but a BUF win makes it more likely they hang on to the Feet Freeks. Root for: BUF.
Why on Earth would we ever want an AFC team to beat an NFC team in the regular season? Especially a team in the AFCE? Especially a team that has a win against us this season?

Makes zero sense.

Why on Earth would we ever want an AFC team to beat an NFC team in the regular season? Especially a team in the AFCE? Especially a team that has a win against us this season?

Makes zero sense.
Rex already conceded the division to us so...

Makes zero sense.
Right, and as @TBR says, you don't want to play a desperate team.

Rooting against Denver, Buffalo and Pitt the most, not sure who to root for in the Miami - Jet game, typically I'd always go against but not sure as I don't like Miami either. Colts- ehh, their so bad, I don't even bother anymore. lolv
Oh, also rooting against the Giants, just because their the Giants.

Well, these results sure are a landslide. :D GO RAIDAHS!!

Makes zero sense.

I don't see the Pats losing three more games, so I'm taking the long view. I'd rather have the JEST, Bills, and LOLphins stuck on the mediocrity treadmill than outright sucking and getting top draft picks.

Makes zero sense.

Unless it is more important to damage the draft position of that AFCE team.

Usually applies, in particular, to the Rats.

I don't see the Pats losing three more games, so I'm taking the long view. I'd rather have the JEST, Bills, and LOLphins stuck on the mediocrity treadmill than outright sucking and getting top draft picks.

Jets suck at drafting anyway. I want everything clinched as soon as possible. Stuff happens (especially injuries).

I think Pittsburgh should have been a choice. The Steelers are a bigger threat than the Ravens.

For me it was between Denver and Pittsburgh (other), but I went with Denver---never again do I want to envision playing at Mile High in Jan.

Easy pick. Broncos. I think Oakland will implode at some point and I'd rather have a cushion over the Donkeys whose defense scares me.

I'm more afraid of the Steelers with a healthy Big Ben than I am of the Ratbirds, so I'm holding my nose and hoping for a Ravens win.

I don't want any team in the AFCE to have any hope so it's a tough call, but I'd rather see the Dolphins get to five losses so I'm holding my nose again and going with the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick