PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who the F**K is Rob Parker ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and please excuse my ignorance as an Arab from Bahrain,,,,who the hell is this moron Rob Parker ?
I like listening to Skip Bayless although i hate his opinion on BB ,,and he is on a program called Undisputed with another idiot which i know you all understand who i am talking about. But my ears couldn't believe what this human being called Parker said !!o_Oo_Oo_O. First he thinks the Bengals are going to win the Super Bowl o_O!!! and he predicts for sure they win this Sunday against the Pats.
What is his background in the NFL and was he an x player ? Guys like him would be taken straight to the Mental Hospital in my country.
Surely he must have some kind of sickness,,,is he American ?
I am sorry to ask in helping me understand this person.
On another note ,,,,welcome back GOAT to your first home again this Season. GO PATS.

HA HA HA HA, Parker was a sports guy in Detroit in the print media and television until they ran his ass out of town. He is a idiot for sure as some have called him.

Parker is truly the #1 Brady hater and #1 moron of all them all.

Not real sure but in the nighttime he is this guy:

558982863130d.jpg

1T7thxD.png

Pretty stellar track record for this guy. Professional idiot.

The funny thing is that I remember 3 of those controversies distinctly. In each case, I thought "man, that guy sucks", without ever realizing it was all the same guy.

Last edited:
WOW,,,,I didn't know this MORON Existed !!! Must keep up with my American friends to help me know all the assholes in your country !

If you want the number of assholes in this country, you can pretty much take the total population number and divide by one. You'll probably only be off by about 1/10th of 1 percent.

The thing is what Parker did was not an opinion, it was a strategy. A strategy that runs rife in what is called "sports journalism". Be as out there as you possibly can be, and then when your one in ten shot comes in, you shout to the hills. When it doesn't, you never think about it again, since there is now ZERO accountability in the media. Besides the the more outrageous you are the more "face time" you get. Being a textbook definition of a TROLL is the current path to success for those in sports media.

Think of Gary Tanguay as being Rob Parker-lite. Here was a guy who was on the verge of being gone from the Boston market, and almost overnight be became Felger-lite, and now you can't click on CSN without seeing his face (and turning the station). Whenever a talk show can't get Shaunessy or Tomase, to say something that will piss off the fans of a particular team, Tanguay has become their go to guy.

Felgar has perfected the strategy, using his self mocking personna to lighten his trolling. Guys like Parker just throw it out there with no subterfuge and wait for the clicks and show the numbers to their bosses, and maybe keep their jobs for another week. In this case Bayless was using Parker to make himself look good in comparison. Parker's so dumb that he probably wasn't aware of Skip's motives......or maybe he's smart enough to know, but didn't care, because trolling is the new path to success in sports media. How sad.

Oh good God this guys back from the dead.

He was known a few years back for being a recurring guest on First Take, with such hot takes as constantly saying that "Brady is done and He'll never win another Super Bowl." And also saying on air that RG3 isn't a "cornball brother."

You know you're really an idiot when ESPN fires you for your idiocy.

excellent points but Parker isn't smart enough to adopt that strategy.

damn, that marinelli question was BRUTAL!!!!

Looks like that one is partially blocked. Let's try this one:

On Nose!!:eek:. This idiot is back again?? How is that possible after every fan, analysts, writer, called him out and basically admonished from the sports world? I don't have any bad feeling towards Skip, because he is a Pats homer, but if he's dumb enough to bring him on his show, I might start.:(

Wasn't Parker Elvis' manager?

Rob Parker is a race pimp who did the impossible. He got fired for racist comments as an African American.

How did he do that. He called out RG3 for not being black enough.

He would never have been fired for calling Brady a racist.

Parker is a complete clown. He thinks Marvin Lewis is a good coach.
Has there ever been a worse playoff coach than Marvin Lewis? He has a team of out of control thugs who he can't control. The way they blew the playoff game to the Steelers last year is something you would never see from a Belichick team.

I'll rob Parker and leave him ass up in a wino alley...all I need is a promise of pro bono representation from one of you fine , upstanding Patsfan attorneys...:)

Rob Parker is a race pimp who did the impossible. He got fired for racist comments as an African American.

How did he do that. He called out RG3 for not being black enough.

He would never have been fired for calling Brady a racist.

Parker is a complete clown. He thinks Marvin Lewis is a good coach.
Has there ever been a worse playoff coach than Marvin Lewis? He has a team of out of control thugs who he can't control. The way they blew the playoff game to the Steelers last year is something you would never see from a Belichick team.

espn fired him, that says a lot.

he's a jets fan and former espn commentator. they fired his ***. i was so sick him not just saying but YELLING on tv how tom brady wasn't going to win #4. that is one guy that i won't miss.

That's the number one warning sign of idiocy, right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back