PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who played well and who did not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Harrison played mediocre game. Most of his "tackles" were assisted. Also, Harrison didn't bother to get his hands up into the throwing lane on a critical 3rd down blitz. As a result, Croyle was, literally, able to throw right over Rodney's head and make a completion to Gonzalez, giving the Chiefs a 1st down.

As for Dierdorf, He was horrible today. I thought I was listening to Bryant Gumball. All he did was ramble on and half the time, when he called something it wasn't accurate.

The D Line were very good today, but Wilfork was amazing.:singing:

So, let me get this straight. You have a radio receiver that heard what the play call was and you know that Meriweather made the right play but Sanders the wrong one?

That is what you just said.

How do you know that Meriweather didn't blow the play and that Sanders was doing what he was supposed to?

By this line of reasoning neither you nor any of the posters on this board can make any comment on the play whatsoever. It's a spurious and non-productive argument. If you watch the play, the angle Sanders takes suggests he's either playing the run or that he expected the receiver to go the other way. Either way Sanders is wrong. If he wasn't the deep help on the play, where in the world was he going?

I haven't heard anyone mention Vrabel yet. 2 sacks, both in big situations.

Ted Bruschi had a great day ... like I said in my preseason thread ... Bruschi is quicker. He's not wrapping people up like the old Bruschi but he's learned to tackle in other ways ... he tackles like a safety but who cares. :)

By this line of reasoning neither you nor any of the posters on this board can make any comment on the play whatsoever. It's a spurious and non-productive argument. If you watch the play, the angle Sanders takes suggests he's either playing the run or that he expected the receiver to go the other way. Either way Sanders is wrong. If he wasn't the deep help on the play, where in the world was he going?

WOW, Strudel.. Next you're going to say that 1+1 = 3.

What is spurious and non-productive is people saying DEFINITIVELY that Sanders was in the wrong. No one here knows who was in the wrong, DEFINITIVELY. People like youself you get the words "IN MY OPINION" tattooed to the backs of your hands so you remember to add it to your pathetic hyperbole.

Again, you have no clue whether or not Sanders was in the wrong. Sanders is the SS... He's usually the MID help with Meriweather being the deep zone. So, I say again, how do you know that Sanders was in the wrong. Because what I saw was Meriweather, who should have been in MAN (like the corners and LBers) and not in zone. So he shouldn't have been trying to pass off to anyone.

So, let me get this straight. You have a radio receiver that heard what the play call was and you know that Meriweather made the right play but Sanders the wrong one?

That is what you just said.

How do you know that Meriweather didn't blow the play and that Sanders was doing what he was supposed to?
You continue to amaze me with your defense of the weakest link on the Pats.
I am sure you expected this message. He was awful for more than that play.
DW Toys

A lot of running plays were behind Kaczur, so he must have been doing something right, because they ran well behind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye