PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is your favorite non- Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In todays NFL, Ray Lewis....the guy has such intensity on the field and is classy off of it...you just have to like him.

of the past, id say Dan Marino....i was always a fan of him as a kid and the dolphins

Visanthe Shiancoe, only because I like saying the name! :D

Bill Frisell, Brent Mason? Oh.... Football favorite non-Patriot.... Hmmmmm....

Sorry I drew a blank.

I admit I enjoy humming "Keep away from Ndamukong Suh" at times, or pleading "Haloti have mercy!" :D

Last edited:
I honestly don't have one. I enjoy watching good games between other teams, but I don't root for any one player, and if I am rooting for one team over another, it is almost always because it affects the Pats in some way. How's that for homerism?

Sums up perfectly how I feel.

Ed Reed. Tough dude. I loved MNF last night when the dopey sideline reporter was telling us the Reed's return to the game was questionable and he was already back on the field.

Rodgers
Freeman
Matty C

I'll probably think of some more...

I have nothing but respect and admiration for this guy:

23-Year-Old NFL Player Glen Coffee Retires To Get Master’s Degree | News One

I'm not a religious freak mind you, but at least this man listened to his inner voice rather than hearing the voice of money and fame.

lulz give me a break. How about making his mind up before entering the nfl draft instead of retiring after one season?

If this guy was actually starter material do you think he would believe that god thought football was his path? With a 2.7 carry average i'm not suprised he thinks god wants him to choose another path.

Recently retired Glen Coffee arrested for having concealed weapon - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports

He's a saint!

Hines Ward. Great receiver and one of the best blocking WRs of all time. A complete player.

I always liked Chad Pennington too. Very accurate and rarely made bad decisions. Unfortunately all the injuries piled up.

The entire St Louis Rams practice squad.

It's the practice squad of the worst team in the NFL that we don't have on our schedule. What's not to love?

Last edited:
Benedict Arnold......is there anyone who epitomizes "non-patriot" more than him? Hehe

For real though if I had to pick one it would be Larry Fitzgerald. It's a shame he's rotting away in AZ. Getting filthy rich, but still wasting away.

Megatron
Fitz
Fitzgerald
Rodgers
Newton
Brees
Jared Allen
P. Willis
Ed Reed

Cassel, of course. Big Rodgers and AP fan, as well. Watching Ray Lewis, Haloti Ngata, and Ed Reed is pretty amazing, but they're on a team full of dip****s so I can't really root for them at all.

Last edited:
Of all time I think i'd say barry Sanders; has there ever been anybody else more fun to watch?

Currently I don't really have anybody in particular but if I had to choose someone perhaps it would be Larry Fitzgerald. Also like to see Matt Cassel and Matt Ryan do well.

Well Randy Moss.He was a patriot but right now's he out.I liked him throughout his career.I dont like how it has ended.

This is easy - Adrian Peterson. An utterly f*cking tremendous player, and a fantastic guy to boot.

Of all time I think i'd say barry Sanders; has there ever been anybody else more fun to watch?

Currently I don't really have anybody in particular but if I had to choose someone perhaps it would be Larry Fitzgerald. Also like to see Matt Cassel and Matt Ryan do well.

I completely agree. Nothing gets me hyped and makes me wish I was a kid again like watching Barry Sanders highlight videos on YouTube.

My favorite position is Linebacker so these days I love me some Patrick Willis.

WARREN MOON

wait 3 seconds before chuckling:p

no he really isn't:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST