Calvin Johnson
Suh
Ed Reed
Rodgers
Revis
D. Ware
Woodley

Hulk hogan

Mark Sanchez and Lady Tomlinson... Wait favorite non-pat? I thought it said cutest couple.

And I got him in the eighth or ninth round in a 10-team fantasy league. I got Fred Jackson in the third to last round.

Not sure how its possible to get Forte in the eighth. Didnt go later than early 3rd round in any of the drafts i did.

I don't have any favorites but I'm rooting for the former Patriots that didn't quite get it together while in NE, Brandon Tate, Darius Butler ect.

counting only guys who actually play... Cassel.

Patrick Willis and Larry Fitzgerald

nfl_u_newton_gb1_576.jpg

I love Cam Newton. He has made the Carolina Panthers a ton of fun to watch.

Last edited:
Greetings,
Cam Newton
Von Miller
Fred Jackson
Adrian Peterson
Calvin Johnson
DeMarcus Ware
Mario Williams
James Harrison
Patrick Willis
Elvis Dumervil

Tim Tebow.

Also whoever the star players are on the teams playing the Colts or Jets that week.

..I am gonna assume you don't mean ex-pats because they are obviously next in line.

Gonna get flamed but mine is Revis. Big fan of his. Would love to have him on our team...who wouldn't.

And I got him in the eighth or ninth round in a 10-team fantasy league. I got Fred Jackson in the third to last round.

If Forte didn't go in the first two rounds of a 10-team league, you are probably playing with 9 other people who have never watched football before.

Oh, and I'll say Ray Lewis. I love the way he gets the defense fired up at the beginning of every game. Ray-Ray in his prime was the best since Butkus.

Last edited:
I would say Hines Ward. I would have loved to had him in a Patriot uniform 4-5 years ago.

Aaron Rodgers

Look like the second coming of Elway, but more accurate.

Can I play in your league?

Regards,
Chris

None.

I can respect non-Patriots players, but there's no way I can call any of them a "favorite" in any way, being that they play for the enemy.

(I totally confess to being a root-for-the-laundry type of fan.)

DeMarcus Ware, Adrian Peterson, Drew Brees, Arian Foster and Miles Austin.

Aaron-Rodgers-Packers.jpg

Rodgers, first because I called it 07 during the game against Dallas that he was going to be great, and then because of how classy and dignified he was during the Favre retirement saga.

LarryFitzgeraldCedricGriffin452.jpg

IMO Larry Fitz is the best WR in the league today, I love how he makes things happen, I was praying he'd finish out his contract and we'd be able to sign him.

lawrencetaylor.jpg

LT (there's only one, that Tomlinson guy can be known as crybaby for all I care) was the most exciting player to watch in the old days, growing up in NY during the 80s I worshipped him, it's too bad he's a wreak in his personal life.

I honestly don't have one. I enjoy watching good games between other teams, but I don't root for any one player, and if I am rooting for one team over another, it is almost always because it affects the Pats in some way. How's that for homerism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back