PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is your favorite non- Patriot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Patriot Zeke Mowatt..... I hear the guy was a '****' in the locker room but I was told he was a fun guy to 'hang out' with :cool:

I'd have to say guys like Assante, David Divines , Lawyer Milloy, and any other ex Pats who went for the big bucks thinking they where worth way more to the team then they were, because, it was fun watching them fail. I would exclude Bledsoe, Vinitieri, Vrable, Willie Mac, Martin, and Seymour from this list though. Those guys did what they had to do under the circumstances.

Oh I see you said "non" Pat and not "ex" Pat? Well that would be Rogers or Peterson.

I'd have to say guys like Assante, David Divines , Lawyer Milloy, and any other ex Pats who went for the big bucks thinking they where worth way more to the team then they were, because, it was fun watching them fail. I would exclude Bledsoe, Vinitieri, Vrable, Willie Mac, Martin, and Seymour from this list though. Those guys did what they had to do under the circumstances.

Oh I see you said "non" Pat and not "ex" Pat? Well that would be Rogers or Peterson.

Don't forget to include Deion Branch in that list:rocker:

Jason Taylor. Personable friendly guy in public. Been in the same social setting as him and he came off like a really cool guy. Not like some of the athletes I've been around who act like their **** don't stink.

Jason Taylor. Personable friendly guy in public. Been in the same social setting as him and he came off like a really cool guy. Not like some of the athletes I've been around who act like their **** don't stink.

Add Junior Seau to that list. He's probably the only approachable San Diego athlete.

Drew Brees, Hines Ward (guy is always smiling but is a tough son of a b*tch at the same time...loves to play the game and plays it hard.)

I would have to go with Matt Cassel, really like to see him do well in KC.

Mark Sanchez

BECAUSE he's a non-Patriot!

ryan fitzpatrick, matt hasselback, peyton hillis, josh cribbs. i also root for tebow. used to be michael vick but that's done.

Wilhite, Bulter, Meriweather and Maroney

Of all time, has to be Brett Favre. He's the reason why I became a fan of the NFL. First game I ever saw was of his and I've been hooked on the game ever since. His no fear attitude really made me appreciate him more than a guy who just throws checkdowns. Favre was going to win you the game, or lose it for you. And he never really cared what you thought.

Mark Sanchez

BECAUSE he's a non-Patriot!

I see what you did there :singing:

ryan fitzpatrick, matt hasselback, peyton hillis, josh cribbs. i also root for tebow. used to be michael vick but that's done.

Same, I used to love the guy. So electrifying. And then he got exposed and I've hated him ever since.

shmessy and destroyer of this board. Not that I need it, but they make me feel like an intellectually higher being.

Honestly, I have no like for any other team or player on it.
Once they get good and become a threat to the Patriots at some level, I dislike them.

Honestly, I have no like for any other team or player on it.
Once they get good and become a threat to the Patriots at some level, I dislike them.

Confirmed die hard fan of the entire NFC West (minus the 49ers this year).

Calvin johnson. He has 11 touchdown receptions, he is fast and i kind of like the lions. Calvin is my favorite NFL player:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back