PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who is going to the Skins game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 names for you:

Fred Davis and Trent Williams.

Sorry.

Yeah, that was pretty unfortunate. Hopefully they learn from it, or Shanny will send them packing. They still have Orakpo, Kerrigan, Helu, Hankerson, Paul, Jenkins, Gomes leading the charge as novices. Unfortunately a few of those were hit with the injury bug before or during the season.

Soooo, what is a typical Redskins crowd like?

From my experience, pretty loud, but mostly modest and totally inept at times. There were some games where Steelers or Eagles fans literally were more than half the entire crowd. Whether that was from its location, or just fans selling tickets so they dont have to watch whats been put on the field lately.

Last edited:
Info about Pats Fans get togethers:

Saturday nights party is at Kellys irish times in dc. We will arrive at 6p and stay till whenever. They have drink specials all night including all you can drink blue moon and miller lite for 15 from 8-11.

We''ve finalized details for the tailgate. Below i'll post a link to the lot. The NoVA patriots fan club have organized a tailgate with food and beer for 10 per person. They have purchased two kegs, if you want something else to drink i'd have you purchase it yourself. They plan on kicking things off at 1030am in the green parking lot. We will have wristbands available both saturday night at kelly's and sunday at the tailgate. Any questions email [email protected] or call my cell at 5089898585.

Yes, still Green (plain green, not the "B3" green), but on the other side of the stadium. There's parking map at Redskins.com | Parking & Directions . The exact location is as close to the "A" as we can get on this map: https://maps.google.com/maps?t=h&q=loc:38.90277,-76.8677&z=17

========

For more info and updates, join the Patriots Tailgate Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/60720988355/
PatsTG : Patriots Tailgate

Last edited:
Info about Pats Fans get togethers:

Saturday nights party is at Kellys irish times in dc. We will arrive at 6p and stay till whenever. They have drink specials all night including all you can drink blue moon and miller lite for 15 from 8-11.

I don't think this can be overstated. Whenever I come home to Boston, I am always pissed when I remember you guys can't do drink specials. I guess such a sophisticated state can't encourage the debauchery that is associated with happy hours.

Last edited:
Soooo, what is a typical Redskins crowd like?

These days?

About half filled with opposing teams' fans.

But Dan Snyder still makes the money.

I will be taking the metro to the game. I heard its a mile walk from the train. 2 MORE DAYS, CANT WAIT!!

If I didn't have 2 kids with me (and a parking pass already included in my ticket package), that's what I'd be doing also. I read where it's a .9 mile walk on a newly (within 2 years) built pedestrian walkway if you're using the Morgan Boulevard station.

The Metro is fantastic - puts the T to shame.

Last edited:
If I didn't have 2 kids with me (and a parking pass already included in my ticket package), that's what I'd be doing also. I read where it's a .9 mile walk on a newly (within 2 years) built pedestrian walkway if you're using the Morgan Boulevard station.

The Metro is fantastic - puts the T to shame.

My fiance were debating to rent a car or not. Then I found out how much it would cost for hotel parking and then parking at the game. We are staying at the Madison Hotel and its an 8 minute walk to the train station. Any other advice you have for me? Also, how are the section 420 seats?

My fiance were debating to rent a car or not. Then I found out how much it would cost for hotel parking and then parking at the game. We are staying at the Madison Hotel and its an 8 minute walk to the train station. Any other advice you have for me? Also, how are the section 420 seats?

It's up in a corner endzone. You'll see everything and it is a nice "diamond" angle view.

eBay Guides - Redskins FedEx Field Seating and Parking Guide

See 3.6 of this guy's page here - - it looks like around the area you'll be.

Just got tickets, section 322, orange parking. Anyone going to be in either vicinity?

hopefully there are a lot of pats fans there tomorrow..i will be at work missing the game :(

I'm staying at the same hotel as the patriots. If you really want to know what they do in the hotel, they are nose deep in their playbooks. They walk around a few of them, but they carry a red binder. :D

FedEx is a good stadium. Getting in and out of the parking lots takes a while. Showing up early and leaving late helps. It's organized, just slow. Go earlier than you would think if you are driving. Inside, there are all of the upgraded refreshment options and good views all over the stadium.

It's going to be in the 40's and sunny, so should be nice in the sun. Skins fans are generally fine.
Skinscast: Sunny and seasonably cool - Capital Weather Gang - The Washington Post

May the Pats deliver a sound drubbing today, so my Skins fan friends will reconsider their snarky remarks about our D. (A shutout would be best.)

FedEx is a good stadium. Getting in and out of the parking lots takes a while. Showing up early and leaving late helps. It's organized, just slow. Go earlier than you would think if you are driving. Inside, there are all of the upgraded refreshment options and good views all over the stadium.

It's going to be in the 40's and sunny, so should be nice in the sun. Skins fans are generally fine.
Skinscast: Sunny and seasonably cool - Capital Weather Gang - The Washington Post

May the Pats deliver a sound drubbing today, so my Skins fan friends will reconsider their snarky remarks about our D. (A shutout would be best.)

enjoy the game guys. maybe i'll bump into some of you there.

Game temp of 42 degrees. I'll definitely be bundled up; : )

I hope none of you bought tickets for the "dream" seats in the first row or in the 200s where there is an obstructed view. total ripoff.

enjoy the game guys. maybe i'll bump into some of you there.

Game temp of 42 degrees. I'll definitely be bundled up; : )

I hope none of you bought tickets for the "dream" seats in the first row or in the 200s where there is an obstructed view. total ripoff.

Heading out shortly. If anyone did get an obstructed view, I suspect there will be unobstructed seats to be poached by halftime.

I've never been to a football game let alone a Pats game.:(

been to celtics and redsox games an I don't like either sport. I was looking at tickets for the miami or buffalo game yesterday, didn't look like much was left.

When's a good time to purchase tickets for a game? next season 2012 that is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes