PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who else thinks we're going to kill the Jags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
worried about brady's shoulder?

:D

I think it will be close. Pats by 6. We will be so focused on stopping the run (which we will!), that Gerarrd will get some mileage from his receivers. Not enough to beat us, but enough to scare us.

I always expect the Pats to win. My only issue is that the clock is moving way to slow! Is it time yet??? Please, let it be time!

yes they will kill the Jags. No huddle, spread them out, game over. Last time I checked, the offensive line of the Patriots does EXTREMELY well against big physical lines (see previous Jaguars teams, Pittsburgh, Carolina) and has trouble against smaller faster lines (see Indy). There is a lot of speed on offense for this team and the Jags have no prayer in stopping the offensive firepower aimed squarely at them.

I could be very wrong, but the Jags do not scare me at all.

Indy is our challenge -- and it will be a fight to the end.

I agree with you Indy will be a fight to the finish, but the one player on defense they couldnt afford to lose especially playing against us was Freeney, against us I think hes more important to that D then Sanders is cause of the constant pressure he puts.

It wont be close.
Brady will shred that defense. I think you will also see more of a running game, but it will just be there to set up the mismatches we have through the air.
Defensively, I am not concerned.
Early in the game we will stop the run. (I would bet there are less than 5 games in the last 5 years that we have had a bad run D 1st quarter)
Then when we are ahead, they will run in passing situations to keep pressure off Garrard, and that is just what we want. Stop the run to make them throw, get ahead and allow them to run all they want and use up the clock.

Im thinking something like 34-13

The pressure from 16-0 and all the records are over. Now they can concentrate on something they are familiar with, playoff football.

I think the team we saw the first half of the season is going to be back. I am calling for 38-13 but I could see an explosion like the Skins or Bills game.

it will be a close game IMO. every team which plays us will play with an elevated sense. although its the playoffs . We said the same blowouts against the giants,ravens and eagles as was against the jets . it will be a playoff game which will be a 1 possesion game in my opinion.

Pats get up by 2 TD's in the first half.

Jags start to throw the ball to try and catch up.

Samuel (early) and Merriweather (late) picks make it 42 - 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore