PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Division Team Do You Hate the Most?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which AFC East team do you hate the most?

• Dolphins

Votes: 23 36.5%
  • Jets

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Bills

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Fins, mostly because i work with a huge dolphins fan who i like to give a hard time. i would not say i hate any of those teams, just root against miami the most. then the jets and bills. i HATE the colts ravens vikings

The Fins; when the NFL first came to UK telly in the 80s, everyone at school supported them.

no doubt...
Miami

For years I listened to the a-holes who are fins fans and jets fans talk crap, wearing their colors etc. So these two are about equal, with the Bills 3rd.. even to this day they qualify our SB wins with some feeble excuses.

I would rank them this way

Jets
Fins
Bills

I actually like the Bills somewhat, just not when they play the Pats.

I know this is really stupid, but before I knew anything about football my number one team was the Pats and my 2nd was the dolphins. I learned pretty quick that (for me) that is impossible. I totally hate the nyjetssuck!!!! I cannot describe to you how much I hate them. They will always be the team I hate the most. After that I guess it would be the dolphins, but only because we struggle with them, and then the bills. Really except for my top three most hated teams, the rest depend on the situation.

I will always hate the following in this order:

nyjetssuck (I ALWAYS spell it this way)
raiders
colts

Everything else just depends. After the bills beat us on opening day a few years back they were my number 4.

Now I guess the division hate goes this way:
nyjetssuck
miami
bills

PS I always rooted for the bills (except against us) when Drew was on the bills.

Last edited:
Jets right now, but I switch to the Fish when they are up and the Jets are down.

+1, always hated the Phins the most, but clearly the Jets are hated foe #1 right now. I can't dislike Taylor and Zach Thomas all that much, especially now that they've hired a completely inept coach.

I respect the Dolphins for always giving us a tough game, and the Bills for their gritty, lunch-pail reputation. The Jets, though, are just an obnoxious pain in the butt, especially with Man-vagina at the helm.

Am I the only one who doesn't mind the Jets? It probably has something to do with my buddy who's a Jets fan, but who has been kind enough to root for the Pats when they've been in the Superbowl.

I DESPISE all things Dolphin.

for me its gotta go in this order:

Jets,
Fish,
Bills,

My wife is a HUGE Jets fan, which only makes it worse for me.
...and being from "Hoosier-Land" I also despise the Colts.
I know they are not in the AFC East division.

It has to be the Dolphins. Every time the Pats play them, the Dolphins give them lots of trouble. Also, most of the time the Pats lose in Miami, which is really frustrating. Jets and Bills don't bother me as much because the Pats own them. But the team I really dislike is the Colts. Polian and Dungy annoy the crap out of me. Yet as of right now, the Colts own the Pats.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back