PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where to watch games in Honolulu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdgp

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Going to be in Hawaii for the next two games, any suggestions? The Dallas game should be easy but the following game in Miami 7AM local time I expect more difficulty...Thanks for any advice.

DGP

Going to be in Hawaii for the next two games, any suggestions? The Dallas game should be easy but the following game in Miami 7AM local time I expect more difficulty...Thanks for any advice.

DGP
I was in Hawaii for the SD,and buffalo games. Since SD was the Sunday night game,and SD is Hawaii's team it was on where I was staying. I doubt with the laid back attitude in Hawaii if there are ANY sports bars open at 7am. So unless where your staying has direct tv with the football package you are most likely out of luck. Some advice if your staying near Honalulu make an effort to try to get to Kailua beach 15-20 min.drive it was the best overall beach I went to,and I went to most of them. Three tables,and Sharkes cove for snorkaling on the North shore.

PS We never stayed at any resorts,just BnB's if your staying at a good enough resort they may have the dish and the all access package. Who knows.

One last ides if you have a lap top most places have internet access. Theres a service called SOPCAST were you can watch the game on your comp. I don't know alot about sopcast so you'll have to ask the forum,thats where I heard about it ...good luck.

Last edited:
I was in Hawaii for the SD,and buffalo games. Since SD was the Sunday night game,and SD is Hawaii's team it was on where I was staying. I doubt with the laid back attitude in Hawaii if there are ANY sports bars open at 7am. So unless where your staying has direct tv with the football package you are most likely out of luck. Some advice if your staying near Honalulu make an effort to try to get to Kailua beach 15-20 min.drive it was the best overall beach I went to,and I went to most of them. Three tables,and Sharkes cove for snorkaling on the North shore.

PS We never stayed at any resorts,just BnB's if your staying at a good enough resort they may have the dish and the all access package. Who knows.

One last ides if you have a lap top most places have internet access. Theres a service called SOPCAST were you can watch the game on your comp. I don't know alot about sopcast so you'll have to ask the forum,thats where I heard about it ...good luck.

Many thanks for the insight. I should have a chance to check out your recommendations.

DGP

Eastside Grill in Puck's Alley on University Ave near the UH campus.

There is at least one sports bar in Waikiki. I want to say its in what used to be the Outrigger East.

There may still be Player's Sports Bar in Downtown or on Dole Street (also near the UH campus).

If I come up with anything else I'll post again.

Thank you also, much appreciated!

DGP

Funny, I'll be in Maui those games.

DGP

I was in Waikiki in May and my boyfriend and I had lunch at this sportsbar right on the strip near the beach. I googled it for you: Round Table Pizza and Sports Bar, 150 Kaiulani Avenue in Waikiki. It was the offseason, but they had plenty of tv's with baseball games on; and not too many people since most would probably rather be on the beach (or sleeping at 7 in the morning.) I'm pretty sure all the games would be on. Aloha! :rocker:

This thread is sooooooooo not fair. Outside, it is grey and rainy and I am reading about bloody Hawaii. :mad: :)p )

This thread is sooooooooo not fair. Outside, it is grey and rainy and I am reading about bloody Hawaii. :mad: :)p )

I totally agree with you !!! Not much better here in nothern Europe, cold, cloudy, rainy and just typically danish !!! :rolleyes:

Take me to Hawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....plzzzzzz !!!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore