PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are "Feel the Pain" and "Aquavelva"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Can't wait to hear about how Culpepper "dominated" Buffalo and how their defense shut down that pathetic Bills attack. It looks like Miami fans are waking up and smelling the coffee?

They are girlymen, but can you believe that some weenie Pats fans actually predicted a Jets WIN Sunday? Incredible!

Feel the Pain and Infinsible are the ones that should really be here making their rounds. At least Aqua4Ever had decent discussions at points. Infinsible is just a troll through and through and I'd love to see him show up and eat his nice big spoonful of crow.

On the bright side, if the Fins keep sucking I may be able to get CHEAP tix to the Pats game later in the season :D.

PatsWickedPissah said:
They are girlymen, but can you believe that some weenie Pats fans actually predicted a Jets WIN Sunday? Incredible!

I had a ton of anxiety heading into this game. Thank God they won, but the anxiety you probably felt after NY cut the lead to 7 was what I was feeling most of the week. The good news is almost blowing that lead was probably the best result possible heading into Denver. They know they can't let up vs. anyone.

The Fins are having issues right now, I can't explain it, we'll see where things stand at the end.

feelthepain said:
The Fins are having issues right now, I can't explain it, we'll see where things stand at the end.
Dude, think Morrison, as in Jim. "THIS IS THE END".

feelthepain said:

I can tell you how they will stand

New England
Buffalo
Miami
New York

I wouldn't be surprised if both Miami and NY finish 6-10. Buffalo will be 9-7 or 8-8 with that defense and their schedule.

feelthepain said:
The Fins are having issues right now, I can't explain it.

He's big, wears #8, and contrary to popular belief, it was the Vikings who committed larceny by getting a #2 for that stiff.

feelthepain said:

The issue is that even a very good coach like Saban can't make something out of nothing. Saban had no draft only two picks thanks to his predeccessors. The Defense is aging and rebuilding the secondary takes time. It will be several years of good drafting before he has equal talent to some other contenders.:bricks:

Meanwhile the Patriots had a double draft last season, netting eight talented youngsters,five of whom are already startingor seeing lots of reps. They will have an even richer set of draft picks this next year.

A normal years worth of picks won't even allow him to stand still, without falling further behind. :bricks:

The Bills were picked to be a coming club two years ago and were let down by a rookie QB. Nonetheless he was a first round poick and as usual after three years he like most QBs is maturing. Meanwhile they have rebuilt most of their Defense and some of the Offense as well.

As for the Jets they were picked as a comer last season. It was a chimera, of course, but playing your fourth string QB most likely makes you look worse than you actually are. Herm's gone and a competent staff is there, now. They may not be good, but they are far from being absolutely hopeless, either.

The AFCE appears to be returning to its status as a tougher division with no really ugly sisters unlike the Colts division with the Titans and Texans.

feelthepain said:

Let me explain.
As always, the Phins were over rated media darlings. This year 'the genius' Saban outsmarted himself and signed the WRONG QB. Next year will be worse as Culp will still suck, the Phins lose a #2 pick and the Pats have two #1s.

Judging by the number of empty orange seats at the game yesterday, my guess is that there's some kind of special holiday happening in Florida. Everyone must be down at the beach, or something.

Geez, for a team that fancies itself as a Sooperboal contender, that was a downright embarassing display by Pfinz pfanz.

First off, my screen name is Aqua4Ever04. I don't know what sensation it gives you to butcher my name, but whatever.

As for the division race. By no means is this thing over, at all. The next 3 games could totally flip the script for the Dolphins. If they can beat two teams that they should, they will have gained some confidence and then be ready to challenge the Pats. Sunday was an aboration of this team. They flat out stunk and anyone who won't admit it, is kidding themselves. Winning streaks are not impossible and Miami has a weak schedule all the way till the bye week. Come the bye week, I'll be able to tell you EXACTLLY where the division stands.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
First off, my screen name is Aqua4Ever04. I don't know what sensation it gives you to butcher my name, but whatever.

As for the division race. By no means is this thing over, at all. The next 3 games could totally flip the script for the Dolphins. If they can beat two teams that they should, they will have gained some confidence and then be ready to challenge the Pats. Sunday was an aboration of this team. They flat out stunk and anyone who won't admit it, is kidding themselves. Winning streaks are not impossible and Miami has a weak schedule all the way till the bye week. Come the bye week, I'll be able to tell you EXACTLLY where the division stands.

If you come out of your next 5 games anything less than 4-1 your season is over. Because your second half schedule is tough.

My predictions:

Tennesee - W
@ Houston - W
@ NE - L
@ NYJ - L
GB - W
bye (3-4)
@Chi - L
KC - L
Min - L
@ Det - W
JAX - L
NE - L
@ Buff - L
NYJ - W
@ Indy - ? Depends on if the starters play for Indy, If they do = L if not = w

I'll give you a 6-10 season.

mgcolby said:
If you come out of your next 5 games anything less than 4-1 your season is over. Because your second half schedule is tough.

My predictions:

Tennesee - W
@ Houston - W
@ NE - L
@ NYJ - L
GB - W
bye (3-4)
@Chi - L
KC - L
Min - L
@ Det - W
JAX - L
NE - L
@ Buff - L
NYJ - W
@ Indy - ? Depends on if the starters play for Indy, If they do = L if not = w

I'll give you a 6-10 season.

You're right for the most part. If we don't head into the bye at least 4-3, we are in trouble. But a season isn't over until it's over. (See last year's Steelers.)

I also don't see us going just 1-5 in the division. I don't the Bills sweep us and also don't think the Pats will either. It's still way to early to call us dead or predict a 6-10 season. For what it's worht, here's mine.

Tennesee - W
@ Houston - W
@ NE - W
@ NYJ - W
GB - W
bye (3-4)
@Chi - L
KC - W
Min - L
@ Det - W
JAX - L
NE - W
@ Buff - W
NYJ - W
@ Indy - Like you said, depends on where they are.

It's almost impossible to predict single games so I will just stick with a nice round number. My pick was initially 11-5, but I had us sweeping Buffalo, so now it's 10-6. That might be good enough in the AFC East.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Tennesee - W
@ Houston - W
@ NE - W
@ NYJ - W
GB - W
bye (3-4)
@Chi - L
KC - W
Min - L
@ Det - W
JAX - L
NE - W
@ Buff - W
NYJ - W

I think it's good that you took the conservative approach. Don't want to be let down by a shocking loss to a team like Jacksonville after you run the table in the division. :rolleyes:

Ho. Lee. Carp !!!111[shiftkey]111!

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Wake up, what is happening to the Flippers is exactly what Pats fans have been telling you all summer. Culpepper is horrible and outside of Chambers and Brown, Miami has nothing. No offensive line (how many times was #8 sacked yesterday) to speak of, too. Like I told you in July, if Miami goes 9-7, its a successful season.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
You're right for the most part. If we don't head into the bye at least 4-3, we are in trouble. But a season isn't over until it's over. (See last year's Steelers.)

I also don't see us going just 1-5 in the division. I don't the Bills sweep us and also don't think the Pats will either. It's still way to early to call us dead or predict a 6-10 season. For what it's worht, here's mine.

Tennesee - W
@ Houston - W
@ NE - W
@ NYJ - W
GB - W
bye (3-4)
@Chi - L
KC - W
Min - L
@ Det - W
JAX - L
NE - W
@ Buff - W
NYJ - W

It's almost impossible to predict single games so I will just stick with a nice round number. My pick was initially 11-5, but I had us sweeping Buffalo, so now it's 10-6. That might be good enough in the AFC East.

You are such a friggin' idiot. So they are sweeping NE and beating KC? Must be some moonshine you are drinking down there, chum.

Jacky Roberts said:
You are such a friggin' idiot. So they are sweeping NE and beating KC? Must be some moonshine you are drinking down there, chum.

Yeah because Kansas City is just rollin' right now too. I am also very unimpressed with the Pats so far. Currently, I can't say anything, but I will stand by my prediction until proven wrong. With the Titans and Texans comming up, we got time to get it fixed.

Jacky Roberts said:
Wake up, what is happening to the Flippers is exactly what Pats fans have been telling you all summer. Culpepper is horrible and outside of Chambers and Brown, Miami has nothing. No offensive line (how many times was #8 sacked yesterday) to speak of, too. Like I told you in July, if Miami goes 9-7, its a successful season.

Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are nothing? Wow!

Its one thing to be a homer on your own board, but to come here and call for a sweep when your already 0-2 is fairly incredulous. Oh, and your going to Buffalo in December and avenge your loss, yea good luck with that. My opinion of Culpepper hasn't changed at all. Wondering when yours will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft