PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are "Feel the Pain" and "Aquavelva"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua4Ever04 said:
I don't consider leading the champs, on the road, with 6 minutes to play a bad game.

Time to change your signature to :

"2006 Miami Dolphins: Proving the media hype wrong!"

feelthepain said:
The Fins are having issues right now, I can't explain it, we'll see where things stand at the end.

Feelthepain has now felt the pain!

Miami Dolphins 0-2 and deservedly in the cellar!

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Can you say that they wern't on that particular day? I'm the first too admit, that was the worst game the Fins have played since the playoffs in '99. I'm very emotional during poor play and the day of a horrible game.
Culpepper sucks without Randy Moss! Live with the new reality!

pats1 said:
Time to change your signature to :

"2006 Miami Dolphins: Proving the media hype wrong!"

The hype will return when the Phins win the next couple against weak sisters. Lots of blathering about how 'Culpepper is now BACK!" spoken of course without him facing another strong D like Buffalo's.

Then back to temporary silence after the loss to NE.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are nothing? Wow!

They aren't 'nothing', but they are certainly getting old. Since they are the centerpieces of your defense (as opposed to Seymour, Wilfork, Warren, and Colvin here), its no surprise to see them breaking down. Didn't Taylor hurt himself late Sunday? Miami is toast, you should have listened to us.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
First off, my screen name is Aqua4Ever04. I don't know what sensation it gives you to butcher my name, but whatever.
Because it's funny? :rolleyes:

godef said:
Because it's funny? :rolleyes:

Everytime I see "Aquavelva" in this thread title, I keep thinking I see "Aquavulva" which only makes me laugh harder.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl said:
We should trade a low round pick for Wes Welker.

I think Miami is going to cling desperatrly to the few bright spots their team has had.

Last edited:
zippo59 said:
I think Miami is going to cling desperatrly to the few bright spots their team has had.

Like Buffalo and K-Gun Kelly the Phins can't let go of the perennial tease Dan 'The Man' Marino.
And neither 'great' QB brought them even a single SuperBowl Championship. Not a one. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes