• RGIII

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Colin Kaepernick

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

Kid~Brady

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
and you had the choice of RGIII or Colin Kaepernick, who would you take?

I know this is one of those crazy UNREALISTIC conversations, but just dream for a second. Other than them both having the ability to scramble and escape pressure with their legs, what about their mentals? Who is more accurate and potent? Who do you think would be more "patriotic" so to say for this team?

neither.......and you can't make me

I'd like Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck in there. I'd go those two before the choices given.

I'd like Russell Wilson and Andrew Luck in there. I'd go those two before the choices given.

Awe man, good grief! I should've added him to the poll. I like him too

This is too hypothetical for me...

There are too many variables associated with any of these young quarterbacks..

I'm predicting that by the end of this year, the 9ers will regret getting rid of alex smith

I know, but just pick one. I know its like choosing between 14 carat gold and 15 carat gold, but there are some differences. Kaepernick is much taller and leaner. RGIII is stronger and smart.

Neither. Both those guys will be, like, 35 and pretty battered by the time Brady retires.

RG3 easy, he's far more mature than Kaep. Even if he slows down, he's still has a hell of an arm.

Yeah I agree, this is too dangerous a question to risk my internet reputation. The last thing I need is to answer a bunch of reporters asking 'Why did you pick RGIII he's clearly a bust' in 4 years when I'm on the campaign trail.

RG3 easy, he's far more mature than Kaep. Even if he slows down, he's still has a hell of an arm.

RG3 just seems like more of a leader.

Neither, mainly because both **** me for very different reasons.

Games 9-16:

1,652 yards, 67.2 completion pct, 9.03 yards per attempt, 16 TDs 2 INTs, 120.3qbr

58 rush, 361 yards 4 TDs

Postseason stats (2 games): 572 yards,63 completion pct, 9.23 yards per attempt, 3 TDs 1 INT, 102.4qbr

15 rushes 127 yards 1 TD

Forget when Brady retires, If Pete Carroll called me for a Russell Wilson for Tom Brady trade straight up right now, that would be one hell of a decision to make.

Andrew Luck

No other 'young' QB would even be a close second.

Forget when Brady retires, If Pete Carroll called me for a Russell Wilson for Tom Brady trade straight up right now, that would be one hell of a decision to make.

Welcome to my enemies list.

Games 9-16:

If Pete Carroll called me for a Russell Wilson for Tom Brady trade straight up right now, that would be one hell of a decision to make.

HMMMMMMM. That would be one to think about. Normally you do that although you do want to make sure Wilson isnt a one year wonder. Assuming the Seahawks would.

But its TB we are talking about. The mystique of TB12 and his getting his 4th ring with us and cementing his GOAT status for good is just to tempting. I wouldn't trade TB just for that. He is still playing at too high a level to not think he cant get his 4th ring with us.

If Brady got his fourth with us and we mortgaged the future a bit to make it happen I dont care if the team is just average for the next 3-5 years. Its just too important a milestone.

I'd take Luck before either of them. The way the Redskins are using RGIII, I have my doubts that he'll last long enough in the NFL in order to see Brady retire and become a Patriot. I also think Kaepernick is overrated. Luck is going to be the true stud out of the three of them (RGIII, Kaepernick, and Wilson) when it's all said and done.

On a side note, I recently learned that the Jags drafted a punter a few picks before Wilson went to the Seahawks. A big LOL at that one.

Well of the 4 young QB's I would take RG3 , he seems to be Very smart and would thrive under a coach like BB.

Re: Re: When Tom Brady retires......

Andrew Luck

No other 'young' QB would even be a close second.

Luck was the worst of the four best rookie QB's last year, and was an average QB overall coming in 15th in EPA/P.

RG3 was 4th, Wilson 6th and Kaep 9th. I can understand arguing that durability makes him more desireable in the long run than RG3, but stating that the res not close second is hyperbole at its finest.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back