PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wheatley our Buckley

Revman

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Terrance Wheatley has slid under the news due to injury and the new arrivals this off season. However- he has the ball skills to play a significant role-similar to Buckley. A second round selection, I see him making some plays this year if the wrist is healed. What do you guys think?

If he stays healthy, he could make some plays and suprise a lot of people this year. I still can't believe his Madden rating is only 62! He definitely has the speed and potential to be a contributor this season.

I definitely enjoyed watching him in limited action last year. Kid held his own against Indy before he got hurt.

I hope that we see more positive strides for him as I liked what little of what I saw of him.

Here's hoping for an injury free year full of picks and TD returns.

Terrell Buckley was a much more physical CB than Terry Wheatley will ever be. If he can become at least as good as Hobbs - however good that is - then he will have exceeded my expectations.

I like Wheatley a lot and I think he could really excel in our defense. He has incredible quick twitch and runs well, but he has to stay healthy before we can begin to properly evaluate him.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Back