PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What's going on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makoute

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Why does it feel like everyone's giving up on the season? :mad: It's only week 1 for crying out loud!:mad: This team has more than enough talent to win this division. All the QB's in this division stink (other than Favre who's a turnover waiting to happen sometimes). We still have the best Defense in the Division, and I think our Offense is close enough to the other offenses in this division. Right now as it stands I think the Division is still ours because our team is still the best team in this division even without Brady.

I'm with you, as long as the team doesn't quit we have gone from a potentially undefeated team to a potential playoff team. Which sucks from a relative standpoint but from an absolute standpoint, it's not bad - much like the Pete Carrol years I guess.

Why does it feel like everyone's giving up on the season? :mad: It's only week 1 for crying out loud!:mad: This team has more than enough talent to win this division. All the QB's in this division stink (other than Favre who's a turnover waiting to happen sometimes). We still have the best Defense in the Division, and I think our Offense is close enough to the other offenses in this division. Right now as it stands I think the Division is still ours because our team is still the best team in this division even without Brady.

I agree. The Patriots have more than enough talent to compete this year. Events like Brady's injury sort of seperate the fair-weather fans from the real fans and while all the naysayers can get more than a bit annoying it is comforting to know that this still a very capable team who can have a lot of success this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes