PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What was your favorite play from JEST@NE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm also for the 4th and 3

This conversation happened right before a particular play in the 4th quarter:

Chris: I want another interception right now, I'm thinking McCourty.
Me: Nah, he's got one, I'm going with Chung.
Dan: You're both wrong, I see Sanders getting it.

Five seconds later, Sanders interception. Dan gets much props, favorite moment from the night.

Not sure, but that 4th and 3 was pure gold.

When Gruden said something about Sanchez not having thrown an INT, I knew it was a jinx and called the INT right there. Spikes came through :D

The next play ;)

For me, it was the Spikes interception! Love to see the rookies contribute!

Mine was the play where Coleman scored a TD by pulling Welker into the end zone.

I laugh every time I see it. :)

For me it was all awesome, I wished I taped it so I could watch it over and over again. Ryan's fat face said it all. If I had to pick two:
1) The close line that Gerrard 'Ty' Warren put on Keller. Almost took his head off!
2) Gerrad "Ty' Warren steam rolling Sanchez after the Sanders pick. Sanchez looked up and was like "Was that a train?"

G. Warren is one nasty SOB, love that stuff.

too many to pick just one!

Agreed, too many to pick just one, but if I can pick a series...and I know, this is cheating but what the hell....
The pick in the red zone followed by the drive for the TD....

But as someone else pointed out in here, Fat Boy's post game presser, where he said, I"ll go right out right now and play them again..."

Its a good thing I wasn't pulling a Ryan and eating a cheeseburger at that moment because I think I would have choked to death....

I think Spikes interception was it for me. I know it was already 24-3, but we've seen leads gets whittled away late in games this year. After that pick, I KNEW we were going to win.

It was also right after Tirico mentioned how good Sanchize had been in the Red Zone this year :D

^^^ this...

And also because Spikes is going to be a heck of a player and has just scratched the surface, usually sitting out passing plays, so such a big play could be a big mental boost for a guy who is working hard at his craft.

Without a doubt the shovel pass to Woodhead for 50 yards just to rub salt in the open wound...:D

I too loved the 4th and 3 but for me it was after the Sanders interception, when he did the Jets airplane thingy. That was friggin hillarious. :rofl:

The kickoff to start the game

I liked the part where Cro made err missed 10 tackles

The McCourty pick. That was a thing of beauty. So textbook. This guy was born to play cornerback in the NFL. He has the perfect size and speed; he positioned himself perfectly; had the ball been on target, he would have broken it up, and off target, an interception. Trying really hard not to get ahead of myself, but I think this guy might already be an elite NFL cornerback in his first season. Suh will win rookie of the year based on his sack total, but he is primarily a pass rusher who has struggled against the run; the great part about McCourty's game is he's getting picks without gambling. He's not jumping routes ala Asante Samuel; he is just playing the position the right way.

Also when Freddy came in the last couple snaps or however long it was....:D

Undoubtedly 4th and 3. TFB calls max protect from an empty backfield, Woodhead runs a decoy route, and TB has one man to hit on a timing route. They just sacked up and made a play with no second options.

G.Warren

On one play, he yanked the hand warmer thing off Sanchez and threw it on the ground. On James Sanders INT, he literally run over Sanchez. Pretty funny.

Vince Wilfork

A Jets player bump him on the sideline after the kickoff, Wilfork while walking toward the field, push him off like a ragged doll.

It was definitely the 4th and 3 TD for me, also.

On the other side, my favorite play from Rexy & the Jets was that ridiculous challenge of the down marker in the 1st quarter. What a completely dumb move and a total waste of a challenge. It was at that moment that I knew this guy was already it total panic mode and was in WAAAAAAY over his head and he knew it.

I loved seeing the lawfirm punish Revis and bulldoze him into the endzone

I loved seeing the lawfirm punish Revis and bulldoze him into the endzone

I like the way Vollmer put his hand on Benny's ribs and pushed to help keep him upright and driving forward. It wasn't just a generic push, he propped him up long enough for Benny to get his legs back under and behind him after being stopped initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News