PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What to do with the $$$ raised for paying the fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both the bill boards and the plan towed banner. But i think the the bill boards would be a better return on investment if they were along rt 1 or near the stadium. That way kraft would have to see them everyday for however long they could be rented for.

Buy Goodell a trophy because he is still champion.

Build a giant papier mache float of RK and burn it in the Patriot Place parking lot.

Billboard on route 1, newspaper ads

Obviously the idea of backing our defiant (for almost a week) owner is out the window.

I say we use the money to buy all the tickets for the opener and burn them in the parking lot

I suggested the same in the go fund me thread. Totally agree.

I still can't believe morons actually donated money before even knowing what Kraft would do. Most idiotic thing I've ever seen.

I also like the Billboard idea. RIght by Gilette if Kraft doesn't own those (though I suspect he does). But not "Kraft Sucks."......something a little (but not much) more high brow.

Something symbolic that shows people suffering due to Kraft's indifference, reminds me of the faces of Brazil's world cup fans as they lost 7-1 to Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back