PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,

Bledsoes. It's been replaced (for game days) by a Brady jersey

Re: What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,

2-bledsoe jerseys
1-AV jersey
1-Milloy Jersey
1-Law Jersey
1-Glenn Jersey

MISC Tee-Shirts

Curtis Martin

I also have an Irving Fryar reversible, but it's from when he was an Eagle. :p

i have an authentic 1999 Damien Woody away jersey. this was the last year of the soccer style jerseys with the italic numbers. I had it custom made and I've got to think it's the only one of it's kind.

who cares what names are on the back they are still patriots jerseys .they should never be thrown out under any circumstances.

i have the same opinion you have, well said !

I have an AV replica home Jersey:D

Despite him going to Indy:( i still wear it, after all, he did play a big part in us winning 3 S/B's:)

Why would anyone want to wear Patriots' garb unless he was on the team. Hats OK and kids under 16 OK. I'll bet none of the Pats wear a shirt with their number on it, off the field. What a scam.:p

Authentic Terry Glenn jersey, from which I removed the nameplate ... Also a Bledsoe autographed football.

Why would anyone want to wear Patriots' garb unless he was on the team. Hats OK and kids under 16 OK. I'll bet none of the Pats wear a shirt with their number on it, off the field. What a scam.:p

Because they look pretty damn cool. :rocker: :rocker:

Jerseys:

Robert Edwards
Ty Law
Lawyer Milloy
Drew Bledsoe

Replica Glenn Jerseys, both home and away. I've also got two Homeland Defense shirts with Law and Washington on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back