PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I have a Wilson Authentic Jersey of Drew Bledsoe,Several shirts with Drew's profile (face,body) on it and a cool embroidered jersey/sweatshirt from Starter with Drew's name and number and even a black jersey with white lettering from Nike with 'Bledsoe 11' On the back and I also own an old replica Pat Patriots Red jersey of Andre Tippetts number 56 with my last name ironed on the back.

WHAT DO YOU STILL HAVE?

Last edited:
Re: What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,

Dan Klecko (jersey) and Troy Brown (ex-Pat as of right now) t-shirt.

Re: What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,

Dan Klecko (jersey) and Troy Brown (ex-Pat as of right now) t-shirt.

You didn't get Klecko's Jersey in Dan's current actual sized Jersey did you?

Heard you can also use it for a curtain in your living room or a canopy cover for the backyard now that its so big :D

You didn't get Klecko's Jersey in Dan's current actual sized Jersey did you?

Heard you can also use it for a curtain in your living room or a canopy cover for the backyard now that its so big :D

Klecko was at the Celtics game Friday with Matt Cassel. He's gigantic.

The following jerseys: 2 Bledsoes, 1 Chris Slade, 1 Curtis Martin, 1 Ben Coates, and 1 Ty Law.

Klecko was at the Celtics game Friday with Matt Cassel. He's gigantic.

I have a 54" TV Set...Could barely get him all in the Screen in SB 41 :D :D

i have authentic bledsoe and lawyer milloy jerseys.and a old white and red andre tippet jersey

Last edited:

Ben Coats Jersey

I have a 54" TV Set...Could barely get him all in the Screen in SB 41 :D :D

Mine's 60":D

Coates=official,imitations=Law,Martin,Glenn,Bledsoe,Megget,Slade,McGinnist. Every time I clean out my closet I want to throw them out but then I get emotionally attached again and put them all the way to the back.

who cares what names are on the back they are still patriots jerseys .they should never be thrown out under any circumstances.

Mine's 60":D

"Its not the size of the screen that counts,Its how you view it" :D :D

"Its not the size of the screen that counts,Its how you view it" :D :D

Mine's 62" and 1080p

I've had a white "old school" 1986 #86 jersey. The best receiver in Patriot history.

My Drew Bledsoe jersey' are in attick closet.. I have all Brady's 1 Grogan and 1 Bruschi.

Mine's 62" and 1080p

Yea, mines a Pioneer 60" widescrean PureVision Plasma HDTV
I bought that, and my current ViewSonic 19" widescrean PC monitor at the same time.
B000IFP9WG.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

VSVX2025WM.jpg

I was looking at the 70" and 80" Plasma's but that is just to big.

Terry Glenn home jersey.

Yes, that sucks, but the jersey is sweet, so I've gotten over it.

Martin-white
Glenn-blue
Slade-blue
Dillon-blue

I used to have a Martin (home), and a Bledsoe (home), but I gave them to family members. I used to want a Milloy jersey, and I was thinking about getting either a Willy Mac, or Dillon Jersey in '04-'05. Slade was one of my favorites as well.

Corey Dillon authentic blue with the SB champions patch on it
Corey Dillon replica blue
Corey Dillon throwback red
Adam Vinatieri silver
Drew Bledsoe pre-2000
Ty Law white

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back