PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,ect)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,

Oh man, how could I forget my old blue Bledsoe jersey?!?

Re: What former Patriots Player do you still own on some type of Apparel?(Jersey,Hat,

I have a red Grogan jersey and a blue Law jersey

I was a huge Vinatieri fan while he was here, so I owned just about everything of his. :(

Replica Jerseys: Navy, White, Silver, Throwback and Pro Bowl

Authentic: Navy

I also have the Papa Jino's Tshirt with his name and number on it as well

Sucks...all that money and now I can't wear them (or won't)! LOL

I still have my old blue Bledsoe jersey that I wore in HS (faded numbers and all), as well as some late 80s Pat Patriot memorabilia (hats, tees, etc.) It was definitely odd to see a Pats fan in Michigan in the 90s.

Grogan is the only man who's jersey I've worn (and still wear)... watched him as a kid, still remember his toughness and his skill... I have a couple of his jerseys kicking about... but I'm getting a Brown jersey this year, as well.... those two men, in my own VERY humble opinion, define what being a Patriot (fan, coach, owner, player, whathaveyou) should (and I think are) all about.

I don't have any jerseys, just hoodies and hats. Jerseys don't do much for me.

Last edited:

Blue Bledsoe Jersey
White Curtis Martin Jersey

To go with my blue Tedy Bruschi. I thought I was going ot go three for three before Tedy decided to come back for another year.

2 Bledsoe jerseys (98 home bright blue, 00 home dark blue)

Glad I didn't buy a Dillon Jersey or a Terry Glenn dress.... but would still consider buying a Law jersey, McGinnest or Bruschi in the future.

One good season out of AD and I'm getting my Thomas jersey.

Wow... I have a TON of old memorabilia, jerseys, posters, cards etc. I actually have a room just for the stuff. Lots of Autographed crap from the early 90's, when it was easy to get access to the team at Foxboro.

Ahhh... the good old days... when we sucked. NOT!!! But I do have some really cool childhood memories of the old stadium and players. I have an autographed Coates jersey that is hanging on my infant son's wall, which is going to be a cool story to tell him about one day. :)

2 Bledsoe jerseys (98 home bright blue, 00 home dark blue)

Glad I didn't buy a Dillon Jersey..

Why?? Dillon was a good player for us.

Home jersey - The "Big Kat" Andy Katzenmoyer. And yes, I'm a little embarrassed admitting it.

Drew Bledsoe
Terry Glenn
Lawyer Milloy
Adam Vinatieri
David Givens

Corey DIllon (soon to be ex-Pat)

I have a Wilson Authentic Jersey of Drew Bledsoe,Several shirts with Drew's profile (face,body) on it and a cool embroidered jersey/sweatshirt from Starter with Drew's name and number and even a black jersey with white lettering from Nike with 'Bledsoe 11' On the back and I also own an old replica Pat Patriots Red jersey of Andre Tippetts number 56 with my last name ironed on the back.

WHAT DO YOU STILL HAVE?

I was a huge Bledsoe fan, so i still have Jerseys with him on it. I still have an autographed poster on my old bedroom wall at my moms of him.

Corey Dillon jersey, that's about it. But when Bruschi and Rodney move on, I'll add them to the list.

Bledose
Martin
Coats
Law
Glenn

who cares what names are on the back they are still patriots jerseys .they should never be thrown out under any circumstances.

I have a Michael Bishop. :bricks:

I've got a silver Ty Law jersey and a blue Corey Dillon jersey. I'm very glad I opted for the Maroney jersey last year instead of the Daniel Graham.

Craig James home jersey

Maybe it's just me, but I always get irked seeing people at the games wearing the jerseys of ex-Pats now playing for different teams. I mean, leave the Milloy, Law and Martin jerseys at home.

Once they retire, I'm OK with it (Grogan, Tippett, even someone like Plunket).

But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
Back