PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat Patriot or Flying Elvis, what apparel do you own/like to wear most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of the flying elvis since it’s inception. Still a fan of Pat Patriot too. He’s historic.

Have quite a few jerseys but the older i get the less comfortable they become. I still like collecting them but prefer the good old cheap tshirt jerseys with the name and number on back.

Big, big pom pom hat collector. Whatever Brady is wearing in october is what I’m hunting for Xmas. Both Pat Patriot and Flying elvis style. Been on this mission for 6 seasons now. New Era especially.

Guy at my work has them.

Of course, they're awesome.

"Nice gloves, man!"

"Thanks..." he smiles.

A lot of guys have PP hats too.

Some wear f.e. hats. I just ignore them.

I see many FE fans claiming that they like that logo more than PP because it represents winning, but there was plenty of losing with FE until Brady came along.

Pat Patriot represents the birth of the team to me. They wore that logo when I went to Fenway Park with my Dad for my first game.

I see many FE fans claiming that they like that logo more than PP because it represents winning, but there was plenty of losing with FE until Brady came along.

Pat Patriot represents the birth of the team to me. They wore that logo when I went to Fenway Park with my Dad for my first game.
If my math is right F.E. has just 3 seasons with a losing record.

I should have been more clear. I was talking about seasons without SB wins, which I think is what the FE fans are talking about when they mention winning.

I should have been more clear. I was talking about seasons without SB wins, which I think is what the FE fans are talking about when they mention winning.
By that measure P.P. is only a loser.

Correct, but I wasn't the one claiming to like a logo because it wins. I was responding to that idea. I like PP for other reasons.
But it does win. A lot.

But it does win. A lot.

It doesn't win anywhere near as much as my lucky Cleveland Browns sweatshirt that I bought at the Pats@Browns game in 2000, which has a better Patriots playoff winning % than Tom Brady.

But, since you're into winning so much I have a hat for you...

MAGA.png

Like a lot of us...I've been a fan a long time...since the early 70's. My dad and I had season tickets for years which ended not long after the glorious 1-15 season. Many things contributed to turning around that train wreck of a season and organization. Ownership, management, coaches and players all played an important part in building the greatest NFL dynasty of all time...I associate Flying Elvis with this dynasty. I wear both Elvis and Pat...but I prefer to see Elvis on the playing field.

It doesn't win anywhere near as much as my lucky Cleveland Browns sweatshirt that I bought at the Pats@Browns game in 2000, which has a better Patriots playoff winning % than Tom Brady.

But, since you're into winning so much I have a hat for you...

View attachment 22683
I believe that is statistically inaccurate. But you better keep wearing that sweater.

And I'll just ignore the politics.

Okay...

Pre-Tom as starter, f.e. had 3 losing seasons in 8 years

Pre-1989, when Rain Man Berry cut Doug Flutie before being mercifully canned by Kiam, who ironically could have really been a Victor had he simply kept and signed the diminutive yet winning local hero [not to mention winning, and drastically increasing the value of the financially decrepit franchise, and avoiding the three year stretch of losing which local media and modern Patriots fake-fans like to pretend lasted a millenium], and when multiple title shots were blown by starting Tony Eason over vastly better quarterbacks who among other things gave the team an exponentially better chance to win, P.P. had one losing season in 13 years.

"I understand that statistics are for losers; but that's what we are, and that's why I cite them."

-Herb Brooks, while coaching the Minnesota North Stars

Okay...

Pre-Tom as starter, f.e. had 3 losing seasons in 8 years

Pre-1989, when Rain Man Berry cut Doug Flutie before being mercifully canned by Kiam, who ironically could have really been a Victor had he simply kept and signed the diminutive yet winning local hero [not to mention winning, and drastically increasing the value of the financially decrepit franchise, and avoiding the three year stretch of losing which local media and modern Patriots fake-fans like to pretend lasted a millenium], and when multiple title shots were blown by starting Tony Eason over vastly better quarterbacks who among other things gave the team an exponentially better chance to win, P.P. had one losing season in 13 years.

"I understand that statistics are for losers; but that's what we are, and that's why I cite them."

-Herb Brooks, while coaching the Minnesota North Stars
Why hand pick years in total it's like 3 losing seasons vs 15.

Why is the white helmet not allowed ?

a856704081a90224f0496e8c443b5746.png
Dear Marc,

Sorry to interrupt your daily beloved, delicious meal of Soylent Green, but our real helmets are, in fact, allowed.

Your hero Bob Kraft simply won't let our team wear them.

Yours Truly,

Lifelong Patriots Fans

Why hand pick years in total it's like 3 losing seasons vs 15.
1990, 1991, 1992 = Three (3) losing seasons

...which idiots led by local Boston media like to say made the Patriots "a laughingstock, an embarrassment, a downtrodden, hapless, losing, miserable franchise" when a quarter of a century of losing didn't make the Packers, Steelers, 49ers or Cowboys that at all...

Well, there's nowhere else to go, so prior to 1976 - the first 16 years of the team - there were 10 losing seasons. That's as low as it gets, for Patriots fans.

During that exact same time frame, the New York Giants had exactly six (6) winning seasons, total.

Yet, local media has never referred to them as a "laughingstock".

1990, 1991, 1992 = Three (3) losing seasons

...which idiots led by local Boston media like to say made the Patriots "a laughingstock, an embarrassment, a downtrodden, hapless, losing, miserable franchise" when a quarter of a century of losing didn't make the Packers, Steelers, 49ers or Cowboys that at all...

Well, there's nowhere else to go, so prior to 1976 - the first 16 years of the team - there were 10 losing seasons. That's as low as it gets, for Patriots fans.

During that exact same time frame, the New York Giants had exactly six (6) winning seasons, total.

Yet, local media has never referred to them as a "laughingstock".

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes