PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What do YOU, as Pats fans, hate the most about the Fins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my new favorite thread.where are those couple of clowns here that were defending him.zippo you should post that link on the main board.please.

I don't want to start a flaming match on the main board, pride. I don't think the mods would be too happy with me.

I don't want to start a flaming match on the main board, pride. I don't think the mods would be too happy with me.

Well you see that's all he wants to do is call people names like we are in 4th grade. He's not here to talk football, just to change people's quotes and laugh at it.

Not targeted at all of you. But I have spoken to some of the rudest people in my life here at patsfans.

I can never trust you again. I thought we had something special.

Well you see that's all i wants to do is call people names like im in 4th grade. im not here to talk football, just to change people's quotes and laugh at it.
pathetic:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well you see that's all he wants to do is call people names like we are in 4th grade. He's not here to talk football, just to change people's quotes and laugh at it.
all i want to do is **** on trolls from other teams that come here to start sh-t like you.there is a difference .i would never waste my time talking football with a clown like you.

These flamewars have to stop, folks.

Post responsibly, respectfully, and constructively or don't post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back