PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Are the Jets Video Taping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, he needs to be within a closed environment as well, other wise the camera man is illegal, correct? Or did we just forget to have our guys wear their vest that day? Pick one Roger! Tomorrow!

Rule 105 "No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game...All video shooting locations must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead."

So that clearly violates the rule.

Rule 105 "No video recording devices of any kind are permitted to be in use in the coaches' booth, on the field, or in the locker room during the game...All video shooting locations must be enclosed on all sides with a roof overhead."

So that clearly violates the rule.

The new CBA had special cap rules with a special date exempting the Jets from cap hell. I'm sure somewhere in the thousand or so pages there's an exemption for Jets videotaping too. ;)

you guys and gals can raise all the ruckus you want...BUT....(hate to "rain" on anyone's parade),,between sips of bourbon from his hip flask,designated Rat blame placer, Mike "*Hic*" Westhoff, has probably already placed the blme for that cameraman on the Patriots, either insisting he IS a Patriots employee or he LEARNED it from the Patriots...either way, it's OK...just like the Sal Alosi tripping incident was "the Patriots (*hic* *barf* *shallow breath*) fault".

Last edited:
hopefully the pats can get the jets 1st round pick? no? so which one of you guys is going to leak this to the media?

It'll probably be a top 10 pick.

Roger Jetdell isn't gonna do anything with that....

Diff between Pats fans and Jet fans is......

Pats do this and they're cheats...

Jets do this and its no big deal....:mad:

NFL Films......note the NFL patch on the penny.....too good to be true

NFL Films......note the NFL patch on the penny.....too good to be true

NFL films guys do not wear team credentials nor team specific shirts

if ever spygate rears its ugly head this photo should be right there with bells on.

anything that brings back memories of spygate puts me in a !@#$%* mood.

Way to spot the biggest Slime ball sports organization that ever graced the planet earth doing their handy work!!!

jets suck:bricks:

I want a full press investigation here .. :spygate:

IMG420.jpg

probably a pats guy with a jets shirt and forged jets pass lol

Rap sheet just replied to my email .. he's looking into it ...lol

More than a dozen photos of a Jets badged camera man filming before and after the Pats were busted in 07 wasn't investigated. This one sure as hell won't be.

so...let me see if I got this straight...if it looks like a duck...dresses like a duck...walks like a duck...and has an orange beak...it's a CHICKEN?

Got it.....hey Vern....pass me the gallon jug of white lightning...I need a strong drink quick...

Perhaps you missed the Jets staff badge. :bricks:

That badge allows him on Jets sideline and in Jets locker room. I imagine the camera man on the Pats sideline uses Pats credentials.

That badge allows him on Jets sideline and in Jets locker room. I imagine the camera man on the Pats sideline uses Pats credentials.

They would not have a Jets staff badge unless they worked for the Jets. NFL employees use different badges.

There are camera's on the sidelines of every NFL game. Does anyone think that if this were anything against the rules that they would put him on the sidelines with a Jets shirt and Jets credentials on? This is nothing.

There are camera's on the sidelines of every NFL game. Does anyone think that if this were anything against the rules that they would put him on the sidelines with a Jets shirt and Jets credentials on? This is nothing.

Spygate was nothing according to Jimmie Johnson but the media made it into something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News