PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are the games that interest you this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Which game(s) (other than the Pats of course) is on your MUST WATCH list this week?

My list :-
NO-GB
IND-HOU
PIT-BAL
JET-DAL

Three games I'm betting on.

Saints vs Packers..betting on Saints, packers will not cover the spread
Cowboys vs jets..jets will not beat the cowboys.

and IND vs Houst...there is just about NO WAY the texans win by 10 points, with or without Manning.

Got drill weekend so gonna miss the day games on sunday but I'll probably watch saints-packers cowboys-jets pats-fins(of course) and maybe raiders-doncos if I don't fall asleep.

Got drill weekend so gonna miss the day games on sunday but I'll probably watch saints-packers cowboys-jets pats-fins(of course) and maybe raiders-doncos if I don't fall asleep.

Same except Faders-Donkos are zzzzzzzzzz...

Thanks for serving :rocker:

Same except Faders-Donkos are zzzzzzzzzz...

Thanks for serving :rocker:

Thanks, waiting to go to basic training for now I pretty much hang out there and watch other people do stuff. Are you military too? And yea that's probably gonna be a crap game, wish they put a better game in that west coast spot(Rams-Cardinals?). West coast teams are pretty weak. Chargers-chiefs was pretty good last year though.

Last edited:
Doesn't someone here usually start a 'Who We're Rooting For" thread? Maybe I missed it. Usually ends up being a "rooting against" thread involving division rivals, conference rivals, and teams whose draft picks the Patriots own. So then we might root for the Pack (Saints #1, though that'll likely not be very high anyway); Houston because we hate the Colts; Chiefs because they play the Bills and KC has all those Pats links; Rams because we want the Dream Team to lose; Dallas over Jets, as distasteful as it is to root for the Cowboys; and Denver because of the Raiders pick.

Would love to see Dallas beat the jets but they always get off to crappy starts!

Rooting definetly against the raiders and the saints for the draft pick.Just wish it was top 20 and maybe they wont blow it :(

Since it's week one, every game interests me!!

Three games I'm betting on.

Saints vs Packers..betting on Saints, packers will not cover the spread
Cowboys vs jets..jets will not beat the cowboys.

and IND vs Houst...there is just about NO WAY the texans win by 10 points, with or without Manning.

:rolleyes:

NO - GB

Balt -Pitts

are most interesting.

Code:
1. Patriots @ Dolphins
[B]2. Steelers @ Ravens
3. Saints   @ Packers[/B]
4. Lions    @ Buccaneers
5. Colts    @ Texans
Bolded are the most interesting match ups for mine.

Last edited:

Cowboys have ZERO chance. Both of their starting CB's are hurt and now they just lost their rookie RT as well.

Ware better beast or even Sanchize is going to feast on that Dallas secondary.

Let's go Pack! Every game the Saints lose is a better shot at a great pick.

As a Patriots fan, the first games of that come to mind are those of division and conference rivals:

• Early game: Steelers at Ravens
  • Sunday night: Cowboys at Jets

And of course there is Indy at Houston, to see how the Colts do without Manning.

As an NFL fan there are several other games of interest beyond Thursday's opener between the Saints and Packers:

• Falcons at Bears, two of the NFC's top teams last year
  • Eagles at Rams, the August champs vs a team on the rise
  • Lions at Bucs, two improving teams the Pats played in preseason

A lot of good football to choose from in week one.

Last edited:
Does Rob Ryan have the schemes to disrupt the Jets offense?

If so, will he use them in this game?

how can we tell one way or the other?

seems to me if he can draw up a completely different ,heretofore unseen defensive strategy to stop Tom Brady and the Patriots against Cleveland last season, he SHOULD be able to construct something at least as effective given an entire preseason to prepare for the Jets...THIS is what I really want to see....

Cowboys have ZERO chance. Both of their starting CB's are hurt and now they just lost their rookie RT as well.

Ware better beast or even Sanchize is going to feast on that Dallas secondary.

Let's go Pack! Every game the Saints lose is a better shot at a great pick.

Zero chance is a silly thing to say in the NFL.

Pit - Bmore is always an awesome game….too bad they put it on opening weekend. Too much at stake to play this game in Week 1 without an offseason.

The game I'm most looking forward to (apart from the Pats) is the Lions-Bucs game. Two young, emerging teams looking to step up and show they are contenders. Two of the best young QB's in the league against what look to be two very good D-Lines. Suh, Vanden Bosch, Avril and Williams vs McCoy, Clayborn, Bowers and Miller. That looks like an exciting game to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore