PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Rats down 14-0 in the 1st quarter...

Bryant is such a little cry baby. I'm so glad we got McCourty instead.

The Jets' secondary is horrible. Their defense is overrated. If you can stop the front four, you can pass on their defense all day. I still think they are an 8 win team at most.

broncos oline playing well=manning at his best

Judy Battista ‏@judybattista 1m
To review, with the Cowboys loss, the Giants, who started 0-6, are just 2 games out of the NFC East lead going into their bye.

Awesome. here comes the Go Giants cheerleading. Thing is, they probably will win that damn division.

Wes Welker scores again. I think we misused him a bit. The guy is an ELITE red zone threat

That was a hell of a pick play there

How is what Denver does legal?

It's like their entire offense is based on "pick plays"

I've never seen a team get away with as many pick plays as the Broncos are this year.

Wes Welker scores again. I think we misused him a bit. The guy is an ELITE red zone threat

you are kidding. We were the #1 scoring and 3rd down offense last few yrs here.. not everything has been crappy with our team and coaches....:rolleyes:

Judy Battista ‏@judybattista 1m
To review, with the Cowboys loss, the Giants, who started 0-6, are just 2 games out of the NFC East lead going into their bye.

Awesome. here comes the Go Giants cheerleading. Thing is, they probably will win that damn division.

It's insane that they are 2-6 and they still have a shot at taking the division and making the playoffs. Thankfully though, I think they are too bad of a team to make a miracle comeback. Cowboys will have the division.

I've never seen a team get away with as many pick plays as the Broncos are this year.

What is the exact rule on it though. I see it called on a lot of teams.

But the Bronco's offend it more than anyone by far....and never get called for it

Isn't AJ Green a beautiful thing?

i just hope washington beats the hell out of this defense...dont have much hope for their own defense.

triple covered Rex Ryan defense? 53 yard gain!! Go scumbag cheating crybabies!!! AJ Green is defecating on the Ryan family...all of them

triple covered Rex Ryan defense? 53 yard gain!! Go scumbag cheating crybabies!!! AJ Green is defecating on the Ryan family...all of them

if the oline blocks like the bengals are doing, they can make those plays. our oline didnt last week..

Jest 9 plays, 1 yard of offense in Q1. 172 yds for the Bengals.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back