PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

oh pryor:(

Pryor with a bad pick to Polamalu, who was just playing centerfield and not covering anyone.

Big story line on NFL.com Monday was "will Peyton bounce back vs Redskins." I'm on the edge of my seat.

Yeah, I just don't see that weak Broncos offense scoring many points against that scary Redskins D. :rolleyes:

of course the bengals bungle it ...shouldve kicked the FG:mad:

of course the bengals bungle it ...shouldve kicked the FG:mad:

Nah! I think with a 14-0 lead, it was safe to go for it this time. Especially since the Jets responded with a 3 and out giving the Bengals great field position.

Wow that was one bad challenge by Denver.

Come on Bengals....I am a little torn on this. I was the Jets to lose but the Bengals wining puts them with the same record as the Pats with the tie breaker in their favour.

Dalton a stupid sidearm pass right to Wilkerson. Too bad the Jets' offense probably won't do anything with it.

oh stupid redskins

The Redskins and that entire NFC East is the most incompetent division in the league.

Our game took a lot out of me.lol I don't know if I even want to watch any more games today, but I guess the football fan in me won't let me completely tune out football for the rest of the day. I may check in on a few games.

Man I was looking forward to watching a fine late afternoon of the Jets sucking, live on television - and Andy Dullton keeps messing it up :(

Kenny Stills stat line: 3 rec, 129 yds, 2 TD's :eek::eek::eek:

It's obviously going to get overshadowed by Megatron's performance (and justifiably so), but I expect that from Megatron. Stills is turning out to be a diamond in the rough type pick. He's a fifth-round pick who has played extremely well so far this season. He's definitely outperformed all of our rookie receivers.

Hey wow, the giants won a game. Well done, g-men.:rolleyes:

Our defense is built to beat Denver. Stud island CB, stud centerfield safety, great #2 CB, and two other decent CBs. Peyton won't have the patience to try to establish a run game vs. us. :)

Our defense is built to beat Denver. Stud island CB, stud centerfield safety, great #2 CB, and two other decent CBs. Peyton won't have the patience to try to establish a run game vs. us. :)

If the Pats can dial up the pass rush like they did in the fourth today, they can have a lot of success against the Broncos' offense.

Milliner getting abused this drive.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back