PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 8 NFL Games

Bigmouth fraud toe saucker's defense smashed for 3 TD's in the first half...guess thew fat blowhard couldn't find anything toi rat on the Bengals about....HE SAUCKS

Milliner getting abused this drive.

He is shaping up to be yet another top ten draft pick bust for the Jets. It is still early in his career, but he is god awful.

Can we confirm that the Denver Pukeos have the UGLIEST jerseys in the league?

Lol @ these Denver-biased announcers claiming that the Pukecos have a "luxury" with rotating those 3 poverty running backs

BENGALS!! About to be 21-3!

Bengals are the dark horse of the AFC, Ive thought. No one is giving them credit. They are a good team. Love to see Bengals vs Colts.

The Jets game is indicative of how you cant make determinations on how much, or if one team beats another, and apply that to another game.
Jets beat NE, got lucky. So simplistic tells us Browns blow out Jets = Ne is < Browns = ridicules.

Same as Falcons blow out Bucs so they must be better than NE or NO =qauly ridicules.

I think Bengals are underrated and a pretty solid team though.

Random:

Wouldn't it be amazing after 8 years of Brady trying to carry the team to #4, the team carried Brady to #4?

it's incredible how Cowboys keep finding ways to snatch losses from jaws of victory.

dumb rg3....

Brandon Tate -- sweet return to the NYJ 30.

Greatest team EVAH struggaling (thanks Joe Willie)...

broncos may win the SB but anyone who compares this broncos offense to 2007 pats should just stop now

After the Jets won the "Super Bowl" last week, I suppose you could say the Rats are having a Super Bowl hangover today.

Marvin "Megatron Jr." Jones has 119 yards and 3 TDs vs. the Jets' secondary in the first half.

Having to start Marvin Jones due to bye weeks....hehe

broncos may win the SB but anyone who compares this broncos offense to 2007 pats should just now

Their offense is already starting to look to slow down and their defense still sucks. I don't see them winning the Super Bowl. I think they may have peaked too early.

Who knows? They could have 40 points in the second half (their slow first halves seem to be a problem stemming back from last year). But right now, their offense isn't nearly as sharp as it was in the beginning of the season. Even last week, I think their offense benefitted from Colts' injuries and the Colts taking the foot off the gas in the second half last week.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back